It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jakob187: Roll me a d20.
Rolled a 13
Maxvorstadt: Welcome stranger! Just get a seat and grab yourself a beer.
MarkoH01: or/and a biiig cup of coffee (this is the moment when somebody probably would post Twin Peaks pictures)
I'm snowed in from work at the moment, so I'm keeping warm with coffee already. It'll be beer time in a few hours, probably around the time Dragonfall hits the sale.
jakob187: You shout at the men "Leave now or be slaughtered by my trusty dagger and Joker's twisted erotic fantasies!"

The men ignore your words and begin their attacks.

First man in the front, aiming at you: he misses.

Second man in the front, aiming at Joker for calling him a bitch: slices at Joker wildly after lunging forward, hits for 3 damage

Third man, behind the first man (this is the unarmed one), aiming at Joker as well: misses the unarmed attack

Fourth man, behind the second man, aiming for you: he has a staff that he uses to attempting bonking you square on the melon with its cap, but as he does, he slips and instead falls directly onto the blade of the first man, piercing his own heart and wildly flailing in his death throes.

Joker, it's your go, then Hunter's.
I call forward my yiffing spell and set it upon them, attempting to break their minds with visions of furfaggotry advancing upon them. I attempt to weave diapers into the illusion for extra terror.
Maxvorstadt: Welcome stranger! Just get a seat and grab yourself a beer.
mcleodone: ah and there are sausages also! (dips one into marmelade)
yummy
Eeeek, marmalade! Better try the mustard. Or better yet, try white sausages with sweet mustard and a pretzel.
Dajjer: [snip]
Oh, that's a bummer. All the more reason to give it a pass for now. It'll show up one more time anyway, so I've got time to think about it.

Thanks for all of the responses, everyone! I appreciate them all very much!
huN73R: Give them one last chance to leave alive
jakob187: Fourth man, behind the second man, aiming for you: he has a staff that he uses to attempting bonking you square on the melon with its cap, but as he does, he slips and instead falls directly onto the blade of the first man, piercing his own heart and wildly flailing in his death throes.
I cast Reverse Time and bring the poor fool back, then I cast Banishment and send this game into another thread.
high rated
SortaSane: It's a couple of notches lower on whatever scale you use to rate games compared to the Witcher, but it's the same sort of action RPG. The story is good and the characters are good, too, just nothing exceptional about the game. Easily worth the sale price.
Tekkaman-James: Thank you for this! This was the type of response I needed. Still, with how much I've spend on this sale, I think I'll give it a miss. There's always going to be other opportunities. Thanks again!
Don't wait. Try now. Check your PM. Hope you enjoy :)
mcleodone: ah and there are sausages also! (dips one into marmelade)
yummy
Maxvorstadt: Eeeek, marmalade! Better try the mustard. Or better yet, try white sausages with sweet mustard and a pretzel.
try a pizza bismark with a beer.
(it's a margherita with:mozzarella, ham and fried egg)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by LiefLayer
Oo, I'm getting punchy already. Just read this post, and then the one after BUT skipped the quoted part.

Saucy. :)
sithocan: Don't wait. Try now. Check your PM. Hope you enjoy :)
See, I said it's contagious...
high rated
Well done, sithocan!
jakob187: You shout at the men "Leave now or be slaughtered by my trusty dagger and Joker's twisted erotic fantasies!"

The men ignore your words and begin their attacks.

First man in the front, aiming at you: he misses.

Second man in the front, aiming at Joker for calling him a bitch: slices at Joker wildly after lunging forward, hits for 3 damage

Third man, behind the first man (this is the unarmed one), aiming at Joker as well: misses the unarmed attack

Fourth man, behind the second man, aiming for you: he has a staff that he uses to attempting bonking you square on the melon with its cap, but as he does, he slips and instead falls directly onto the blade of the first man, piercing his own heart and wildly flailing in his death throes.

Joker, it's your go, then Hunter's.
j0ekerr: I call forward my yiffing spell and set it upon them, attempting to break their minds with visions of furfaggotry advancing upon them. I attempt to weave diapers into the illusion for extra terror.
(Wow...just wow...)
IAmSinistar: Oo, I'm getting punchy already. Just read this post, and then the one after BUT skipped the quoted part.

Saucy. :)
LOL

You need more time off so you can keep us entertained ;-)
Oh, you devilishly beautiful person, you. Many many thanks! Give this person some +1's, everyone!
high rated
toxicTom: See, I said it's contagious...
Yes. I am happier. I just hope he likes it :)