It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tekkaman-James: What do you folks think of Risen? The price point and graphics look good, but I don't know anything about it. It looks a little like Witcher gameplay-wise? Is that accurate?
The second one has pirates in it. That's a big selling point for me.
high rated
budejovice: Is there a chance the Seasoned will get a 4th round since the Fresh are moving so much slower? If not, we'll be in Single Insomnia before too long.
foxworks: It's a good question as this is a "double insomnia" could they just do two fresh at once?
That actually might be more likely...
trentonlf: Did you say something? You have to speak up as I didn't hear you well :-)
genkicolleen: Oh, I just said that I'd love to win the lottery. *whistles*
You are SO lucky that this is a wish he probably cannot fulfill - or could he? You shouldn't have said anything. Check your doorbell I guess the postman is there with a letter ...
jakob187: Sorry. The pages are moving so fast that I missed this.

I'll allow it, just because hilarity. Roll me a percentage die.
j0ekerr: Damn it! 28
As you cast Eroticism towards the old well-dressed gentlemen, you start to feel a slight draft all of a sudden. The spell hit one of the gentlemen, making him grow a lustful look in his eyes towards you...but you notice that you are now dressed in a bikini because the other gentlemen backfired the spell with their own counterspell.
stg83: What the?! you really have some kind of sixth sense about this trentonlf since seems you're always around whenever anyone mentions a game they want. :)
trentonlf is an AI, so perfect he could pass the turing test.
foxworks: It's a good question as this is a "double insomnia" could they just do two fresh at once?
budejovice: That actually might be more likely...
I still think this sale might be time based and that it will stop when the countdown reaches zero, not when all games have had three complete turns.
SortaSane: It's a couple of notches lower on whatever scale you use to rate games compared to the Witcher, but it's the same sort of action RPG. The story is good and the characters are good, too, just nothing exceptional about the game. Easily worth the sale price.
Thank you for this! This was the type of response I needed. Still, with how much I've spend on this sale, I think I'll give it a miss. There's always going to be other opportunities. Thanks again!
It definitely feels good to see the current titles flash through their copies as opposed to the 3-hour periods of stalemate earlier today. :)
SortaSane: The Insomnia sale got some wide press. I've never stopped here before, but while I waited for the sale games roll over I browsed the shop and saw every game I grew up with. Now GoG is bookmarked and while I wait for the snow to melt around here I get lurk the friendliest forum I've seen in a long time.

So, basically, it's a good promotional event for GoG.
Maxvorstadt: Welcome stranger! Just get a seat and grab yourself a beer.
or/and a biiig cup of coffee (this is the moment when somebody probably would post Twin Peaks pictures)
Tekkaman-James: What do you folks think of Risen? The price point and graphics look good, but I don't know anything about it. It looks a little like Witcher gameplay-wise? Is that accurate?
Risen was done by the same folks who did Gothic 1-3. Risen would have been a great game except for the game ending boss. My recommendation - get the game, play the game and then when you get to the end, give the end boss a few tries then go to YouTube to see what the final battle is all about.

The problem with the Risen end boss is that it takes you to a whole new different type of game. It introduces game concept not used in the game previously.

Still, I loved the game and will replay it again some time in the future.
jakob187: As you cast Eroticism towards the old well-dressed gentlemen, you start to feel a slight draft all of a sudden. The spell hit one of the gentlemen, making him grow a lustful look in his eyes towards you...but you notice that you are now dressed in a bikini because the other gentlemen backfired the spell with their own counterspell.
Start slashing the man in front while circling around him.
Risen is a bit like Gothic 3 but without all those gamebreaking bugs and technical issues, maybe a bit less epic too, but fine nonetheless.

BTW: Why is Daemonica not available on GoG? It's from the same label that made Inquisitor.
It's a fine game and my DVD version is DRM free anyway.
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/daemonica
SortaSane: The Insomnia sale got some wide press. I've never stopped here before, but while I waited for the sale games roll over I browsed the shop and saw every game I grew up with. Now GoG is bookmarked and while I wait for the snow to melt around here I get lurk the friendliest forum I've seen in a long time.

So, basically, it's a good promotional event for GoG.
Maxvorstadt: Welcome stranger! Just get a seat and grab yourself a beer.
ah and there are sausages also! (dips one into marmelade)
yummy
huN73R: trentonlf is an AI, so perfect he could pass the turing test.
Hehe....indeed, he seems to good to be just a human.. ;)
jakob187: As you cast Eroticism towards the old well-dressed gentlemen, you start to feel a slight draft all of a sudden. The spell hit one of the gentlemen, making him grow a lustful look in his eyes towards you...but you notice that you are now dressed in a bikini because the other gentlemen backfired the spell with their own counterspell.
huN73R: Start slashing the man in front while circling around him.
Roll me a d20.