It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sithocan: Thank you too :) I am so happy. This community rocks. I hope I will be able to gift someone :)
that's true.
I also received some gifts
jakob187: Sorry. The pages are moving so fast that I missed this.

I'll allow it, just because hilarity. Roll me a percentage die.
Damn it! 28
Oh hey! My purchase page is working again, hooray~!
UX12: I guess I just missed witcher 1... and it looks like unreal as well...
Sleeping in has its consequences!
Is this the last round?
I think that was it for those two games.
Is this the last round?
For seasoned games, yes.
high rated
Is this the last round?
Check your PMs.
Tekkaman-James: What do you folks think of Risen? The price point and graphics look good, but I don't know anything about it. It looks a little like Witcher gameplay-wise? Is that accurate?
More like Gothic. Which is no coincidence because it was made by the same devs.
jakob187: With your curved dagger, you rush through the first two men blocking the ones in the back. The fellow you are rushing towards is a stockier man, and you stab towards his heart. In a defensive gesture, he reaches his arm up to block, but it does him no good. You stab your knife into his forearm, piercing through the other side, then retrieve your dagger and take a leap back. Blood begins to drain from the man's arm.
huN73R: Give them one last chance to leave alive
You shout at the men "Leave now or be slaughtered by my trusty dagger and Joker's twisted erotic fantasies!"

The men ignore your words and begin their attacks.

First man in the front, aiming at you: he misses.

Second man in the front, aiming at Joker for calling him a bitch: slices at Joker wildly after lunging forward, hits for 3 damage

Third man, behind the first man (this is the unarmed one), aiming at Joker as well: misses the unarmed attack

Fourth man, behind the second man, aiming for you: he has a staff that he uses to attempting bonking you square on the melon with its cap, but as he does, he slips and instead falls directly onto the blade of the first man, piercing his own heart and wildly flailing in his death throes.

Joker, it's your go, then Hunter's.
ElTerprise: I haven't played it myself but i know that it is from the developers of Gothic 1 and 2. IIIRC it's a spiritual successor to these games. i presume it's mostly like these games.
I'm new to this world of PC gaming, so I'm not familiar with the Gothic series. Thanks for the reply, though. I appreciate it.
high rated
Is there a chance the Seasoned will get a 4th round since the Fresh are moving so much slower? If not, we'll be in Single Insomnia before too long.
genkicolleen: Oh hey! My purchase page is working again, hooray~!
Oh noes! (cries wallet).
sithocan: Thank you too :) I am so happy. This community rocks. I hope I will be able to gift someone :)
LiefLayer: that's true.
I also received some gifts
I'm speechless, too. And touched. Faith in humanity restored big time! One day I shall be tossing keys like that too. Just need to get rid of newbie aura first ;).
Tekkaman-James: What do you folks think of Risen? The price point and graphics look good, but I don't know anything about it. It looks a little like Witcher gameplay-wise? Is that accurate?
It's a couple of notches lower on whatever scale you use to rate games compared to the Witcher, but it's the same sort of action RPG. The story is good and the characters are good, too, just nothing exceptional about the game. Easily worth the sale price.
trentonlf: Did you say something? You have to speak up as I didn't hear you well :-)
What the?! you really have some kind of sixth sense about this trentonlf since seems you're always around whenever anyone mentions a game they want. :)
budejovice: Is there a chance the Seasoned will get a 4th round since the Fresh are moving so much slower? If not, we'll be in Single Insomnia before too long.
It's a good question as this is a "double insomnia" could they just do two fresh at once?