It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
IAmSinistar:
Sachys: Hmmm... think ill skip for now and see what comes up on the roulette / maybe get it next time around! Cheers!
There is also incubation in the pack which is really worth the bucks! (also if it can be quite unforgiving sometimes)
PS: I would give Battleworld a "good" - enjoyed it and also finished it - story could have been more polished same to the animations but nevertheless in sale or as a secret santa gift: nice
I must say, Unreal is going much faster than I expected.
Grargar: That's old news ever since the previous Insomnia.
I just checked on that thread. The difference isn't merely quantitative; it's qualitative.
I feel my chance for freebies decrease if I click buy the moment the new title is being switched in. Hmm....

So far I managed to abstain from any purchases. =D
huN73R: We're cursed, fellow GOGer. We must shun the worship of Lord GabeN to receive bountiful gifts of GOG.
Lord GabeN hates GOG. And he's upset that I've spent thrice (or more) as much on gog games than on steam games.
Just got Aarklash for free. Almost made it a gift but decided to keep it.
mcleodone:
I didnt think BW:K was bad... just... bland / didnt engage / something wasnt there - hence I didnt enjoy it
deleted
IIRC, there is no use in trying multiple times with one game to maybe get a freebie, right? You have one shot per game. can anyone confirm? If you hava a random shot at a freebie with /every time you click checkout/, i know how I´d pass my spare time, and only buy a game once nearly all copies have gone.
Unreal Gold now is the third game I bought in this sale and still I did not hit a freebie but I never had much luck in any games. Whatever - I got those games pretty cheap and consider this luck as well :)
the_voivod: I missed the first half of this (thus far). The only title I wish I'd snagged was Medal of Honor, mind.
If history repeats itself (and usually it does) there will be two encores. So nothing is lost.
Could someone tell me what the number under replies for this thread is on the General discussion page?
Missed X-Wing. (already own it anyway :P) Judging from previous posts in this thread, it sounds like it did sell like hotcakes.
Sachys:
Hate MOBAs?
DON'T buy Aarklash!
~ Aarklash is GASH!
Uh, I thought that it was an action RPG O_o
Post edited March 02, 2015 by phaolo