It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Buy Risen!

And not just because I want Dragonfall to finally show up (although I do), but because it's actually a really good game.

Buy Risen!
toxicTom: Correct. Also the Amiga version has 11 Disks (+1 save disk).
Yeah, but Amiga disks were around 800K if I remember correctly, so it adds up.
trentonlf: Did you say something? You have to speak up as I didn't hear you well :-)
Oh, I just said that I'd love to win the lottery. *whistles*
huN73R: Rolled a 14
jakob187: With your curved dagger, you rush through the first two men blocking the ones in the back. The fellow you are rushing towards is a stockier man, and you stab towards his heart. In a defensive gesture, he reaches his arm up to block, but it does him no good. You stab your knife into his forearm, piercing through the other side, then retrieve your dagger and take a leap back. Blood begins to drain from the man's arm.
Me, sitting in a table at the corner enjoying a celebratory beer for being hired to the Ministry of Silly Walks, quickly chugs the beer, gets up and walks to the exit of the establishment.
sithocan: Thank you, thank you :))) How will I redeem it?
toxicTom: Wow, some real innocence around here...
The Insomnia sale got some wide press. I've never stopped here before, but while I waited for the sale games roll over I browsed the shop and saw every game I grew up with. Now GoG is bookmarked and while I wait for the snow to melt around here I get lurk the friendliest forum I've seen in a long time.

So, basically, it's a good promotional event for GoG.
jakob187: Tricky, tricky.

The well-dressed gentlemen immediately stand up at this gesture, and they draw their swords in a gesture of anger and dismay. One of them, taller than the others and with a hefty grey beard shouts out above the low-end chattering of the tavern:

"HE'S ATTEMPTING TO TRICK US INTO BELIEVING HE'S A WIZARD! HE MAKES A MOCKERY OF THE GREAT ORDER! HE WEARS NO MONOCLE, SO HE CANNOT BE A TRUE WIZARD! SLAY HIM WHERE HE STANDS!"

Everybody roll initiative.
j0ekerr: I shout "Don’t fuck with me bitch, I’m the mightiest sorcerer of the lands."

I cast level 3 Eroticism on the well dressed gentlemen.
Sorry. The pages are moving so fast that I missed this.

I'll allow it, just because hilarity. Roll me a percentage die.
What do you folks think of Risen? The price point and graphics look good, but I don't know anything about it. It looks a little like Witcher gameplay-wise? Is that accurate?
Hi there folks. Would anyone happen to know if Kentucky Route Zero has come and gone yet recently? It's pretty much the very last thing I'm holding out for. After it is acquired I can actually go back to being productive at work.
ormaybemidgets: Blast. Overslept. Now that I have risen, could someone tell me if I missed Risen or Krondor?
Grargar: Risen is on now!
I saw! I am so happy right now. Thank you!
toxicTom: Wow, some real innocence around here...
SortaSane: The Insomnia sale got some wide press. I've never stopped here before, but while I waited for the sale games roll over I browsed the shop and saw every game I grew up with. Now GoG is bookmarked and while I wait for the snow to melt around here I get lurk the friendliest forum I've seen in a long time.

So, basically, it's a good promotional event for GoG.
Welcome stranger! Just get a seat and grab yourself a beer.
its_the_peanutiest: Hi there folks. Would anyone happen to know if Kentucky Route Zero has come and gone yet recently? It's pretty much the very last thing I'm holding out for. After it is acquired I can actually go back to being productive at work.
Yep. But still there's round 3. So you'll have one more chance.
jakob187: With your curved dagger, you rush through the first two men blocking the ones in the back. The fellow you are rushing towards is a stockier man, and you stab towards his heart. In a defensive gesture, he reaches his arm up to block, but it does him no good. You stab your knife into his forearm, piercing through the other side, then retrieve your dagger and take a leap back. Blood begins to drain from the man's arm.
16 on d20
its_the_peanutiest: Hi there folks. Would anyone happen to know if Kentucky Route Zero has come and gone yet recently? It's pretty much the very last thing I'm holding out for. After it is acquired I can actually go back to being productive at work.
It has already come and gone for Wave 2, but there is still Wave 3 to come.
I guess I just missed witcher 1... and it looks like unreal as well...
Sleeping in has its consequences!
Is this the last round?
Tekkaman-James: What do you folks think of Risen? The price point and graphics look good, but I don't know anything about it. It looks a little like Witcher gameplay-wise? Is that accurate?
I haven't played it myself but i know that it is from the developers of Gothic 1 and 2. IIIRC it's a spiritual successor to these games. i presume it's mostly like these games.