It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: If there's still something important missing sometimes a fox, a Husky or other strange pictures have good ears here...
Heh, I know, which is why I won't mention anything ;D I'm all good, I can wait ^__^
ghaleonmagicemp: Check your PMs
You've made my day. Or even whole 2015. QQ
jakob187: With your curved dagger, you rush through the first two men blocking the ones in the back. The fellow you are rushing towards is a stockier man, and you stab towards his heart. In a defensive gesture, he reaches his arm up to block, but it does him no good. You stab your knife into his forearm, piercing through the other side, then retrieve your dagger and take a leap back. Blood begins to drain from the man's arm.
Give them one last chance to leave alive
MarkoH01: If there's still something important missing sometimes a fox, a Husky or other strange pictures have good ears here...
genkicolleen: Heh, I know, which is why I won't mention anything ;D I'm all good, I can wait ^__^
Did you say something? You have to speak up as I didn't hear you well :-)
jakob187: Roll me a d20. Don't lie about your roll please. https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm
Everyone is level 1.
In that case I pick up 'beer goggles' specialization for my level 1 spell.
sithocan: Thank you, thank you :))) How will I redeem it?
toxicTom: Wow, some real innocence around here...
If I hadn't redeemed a backup copy of The Witcher a couple of hours ago I wouldn't have a clue either^^
Fresh deal: Risen (-80%) [400]
Klumpen0815: *sigh* My favorite game on GoG (Inquisitor) is selling like shit.
It's a sad world.
toxicTom: I took one.
I gave in and bought it too with only 5 left on the shelf.
ziolkowskim: Quite a forum, I got gifted on my first day here - yesterday - Dungeon Keeper 1, thanks to The_Voivod :)
Careful, it's like drug dealers and free samples... Soon you'll be hosting your own giveaway.

:-)
MarkoH01: No, you have not yet missed the Ninja - it is in your PM Box :)
toxicTom: Compulsive gifters everywhere

:-)

+1
Yes, but it is hard work to be in time. Finally I managed it :)
sithocan: Thank you, thank you :))) How will I redeem it?
LiefLayer: http://www.gog.com/redeem
Thank you too :) I am so happy. This community rocks. I hope I will be able to gift someone :)
ormaybemidgets: Blast. Overslept. Now that I have risen, could someone tell me if I missed Risen or Krondor?
Risen is on now!
j0ekerr: About that, I noticed that Indy 4 takes up a whoopin' 95 megs. Quite a bit for a 5 floppy game. I take it, that's because we get the talkie CD version?
I recall reading that the audio is actually compressed so if GOG were to uncompress, it'd be closer to 200 megs apparently.
Noxed out quite a time cause of longer work
Surely NOX is still to RISEN ;-?
genkicolleen: Heh, I know, which is why I won't mention anything ;D I'm all good, I can wait ^__^
Risen??? Not as bad as the Gothig games, but has the same stupid skill system.