It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: No, you have not yet missed the Ninja - it is in your PM Box :)
Compulsive gifters everywhere

:-)

+1
sithocan: 15 titles to the round 3 of fresh category. I hope I won't miss Mark Of The Ninja and A Bird Story this time :)
Thank you, thank you :))) How will I redeem it?
eiii: Does the GOG version of Kyrandia book one have voice support (as the game card says "Audio and text: English")?
And is it a DOS(box) or a Windows game?
Grargar: It's using ScummVM.
About that, I noticed that Indy 4 takes up a whoopin' 95 megs. Quite a bit for a 5 floppy game. I take it, that's because we get the talkie CD version?
Seasoned deal: Dracula Trilogy (-80%) [200]
sithocan: Thank you, thank you :))) How will I redeem it?
http://www.gog.com/redeem
Oh, I wrote a review of Inquisitor all this time ago, just found it again in the game card
"Somewhere between Gothic and Fallout, but harder" by Klumpen0815

I played through with a knight and really enjoyed this game. It's a fairly open world with LOTS of (very good) dialogues, quests that go beyond "kill this, find that", different ways to solve problems, hard decisions, great oldschool but HD graphics, a high replay value and some frustration factor.
Most of the bugs are gone since the last updates, if you run into something, theres usually a solution in the GoG boards where this game like no other polarizes as can seen in the reviews here.
Take Gothic 1, Fallout 1, mix it with a widescreen hack and some content mods and you got yourself a very good although a bit unforgiving (but that's part of the tension) RPG.
jakob187: Roll me a d20. Don't lie about your roll please. https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm
Everyone is level 1.
huN73R: Rolled a 14
With your curved dagger, you rush through the first two men blocking the ones in the back. The fellow you are rushing towards is a stockier man, and you stab towards his heart. In a defensive gesture, he reaches his arm up to block, but it does him no good. You stab your knife into his forearm, piercing through the other side, then retrieve your dagger and take a leap back. Blood begins to drain from the man's arm.
eiii: And what's about voice output?
Grargar: It's apparently the CD version.
Meh, I always forget about the game forums. Thanks again!
Guess I'll catch it then. :)
Ooh, right now updating the page to give the illusion of quick progress actually works!
j0ekerr: About that, I noticed that Indy 4 takes up a whoopin' 95 megs. Quite a bit for a 5 floppy game. I take it, that's because we get the talkie CD version?
Correct. Also the Amiga version has 11 Disks (+1 save disk).
j0ekerr: About that, I noticed that Indy 4 takes up a whoopin' 95 megs. Quite a bit for a 5 floppy game. I take it, that's because we get the talkie CD version?
From the little I played so far, yes, it did have voices.
At the bottom of the page you can click to redeem a code.
Klumpen0815: Oh, I wrote a review of Inquisitor all this time ago, just found it again in the game card

"Somewhere between Gothic and Fallout, but harder" by Klumpen0815

I played through with a knight and really enjoyed this game. It's a fairly open world with LOTS of (very good) dialogues, quests that go beyond "kill this, find that", different ways to solve problems, hard decisions, great oldschool but HD graphics, a high replay value and some frustration factor.
Most of the bugs are gone since the last updates, if you run into something, theres usually a solution in the GoG boards where this game like no other polarizes as can seen in the reviews here.
Take Gothic 1, Fallout 1, mix it with a widescreen hack and some content mods and you got yourself a very good although a bit unforgiving (but that's part of the tension) RPG.
Klumpen0815:
Looking forward to play it after the promo:)
toxicTom: Compulsive gifters everywhere

:-)

+1
Quite a forum, I got gifted on my first day here - yesterday - Dungeon Keeper 1, thanks to The_Voivod :)
Wow, some real innocence around here...