It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Well, if there's someone who wants to try Aarklash anyway, just give me a heads up, because I ... just got it ... for free ... again. @.@
Gratz! I guess I suck at the RNG again... :(
IAmSinistar: Nice, I just got the GOG email about this promo. Better check it out!
LOL, same here... I would have missed some nice titles already... :-P
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Experiment513
Sachys: Aarklash is GASH!
yyahoo: Polly want a cracker?
Do you want some GASH?
New Seasoned deal: Unreal Gold (-80%) [200]
Seasoned:

Unreal Gold (80%) [200]
deleted
No free Unreal Gold either... Can't i nab anything :D
FearfulSymmetry: Well, if there's someone who wants to try Aarklash anyway, just give me a heads up, because I ... just got it ... for free ... again. @.@
Experiment513: Gratz! I guess I suck at the RNG again... :(
I don't know what kind of karmic event is going on around me. Normally I'm the unluckiest/clumsiest person ever. For example, I managed to trip, fall down and injure my ankle on the corner of a street called something like 'cripple street' in Dutch.
deleted
yyahoo: Polly want a cracker?
Sachys: Do you want some GASH?
Well, I own Aarklash, so apparently, I already have some.
If GOG really wanted to generate buzz for this sale, they should have put Arx Fatalis in the email.
blotunga: No free Unreal Gold either... Can't i nab anything :D
We're cursed, fellow GOGer. We must shun the worship of Lord GabeN to receive bountiful gifts of GOG.
Is it actually true that I need to proceed to check out for the chance of getting a free game? I thought all I had to do was click the Buy Now button.
the_voivod: I'm not following the 'free' conversation/part of this promo... There's a chance when you go to the checkout page it'll display for zero cost?
You seem to be following quite well.
high rated
the_voivod: I'm not following the 'free' conversation/part of this promo... There's a chance when you go to the checkout page it'll display for zero cost?
Yes, click on the "Buy Now" button on the front page, and you'll be taken to the checkout page with a chance to get it for free.
Supposedly. I heard myths of that happening.