It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Prohzac: I fished only 2 favs and still waiting for one more. On the other hand, if gog added some Legacy of Kain games, some Thief games, some Black Isle games... I'd go bankrupt. Maybe I should be happy then :P.

Since this is my first insomnia (I remember waking up at 4 am to check on here), was Planescape Torment ever offered on previous sales like that?
Check your PMs
the_voivod: I redeemed Tekkaman-James' before seeing MarkoH01's, so sorry about that. But Thanky-thanks!
Tekkaman-James: It was my pleasure! No worries about the double-gifting. I'm sure MarkoH01 can find his code a happy home.
No, now I am completely pissed. This is the THIRD gift code I bought and everytime I am too late! There are just so many tabs and klicks and sounds in my head and fog and ... I am not fast enough. Fun is over, I am leaving now and I'll never coming back!

But then again I am still waiting for Vangers and Mysterious Island - I guess you can just forget what I said above and yes, I will surely find a home for my codes at a later time :)
Blast. Overslept. Now that I have risen, could someone tell me if I missed Risen or Krondor?
Prohzac: I fished only 2 favs and still waiting for one more. On the other hand, if gog added some Legacy of Kain games, some Thief games, some Black Isle games... I'd go bankrupt. Maybe I should be happy then :P.

Since this is my first insomnia (I remember waking up at 4 am to check on here), was Planescape Torment ever offered on previous sales like that?
Leonard03: As far as I've seen Planescape: Torment rarely goes on sale. I picked it up along with all the other old Black Isle RPGs (like Baldur's Gate) in a D&D sale. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
Beyond special sales P:T will surely be included on the 50% Summer Sale.
Klumpen0815: Come on, why does Inquisitor not get as much love as Nox? It's f***ing brilliant!
I'm reeeaaally tempted, but I already bought 3 RPGs this sale (LoG2, Wasteland 2 being the big ones) plus a few other items. Plus I re-bought Witcher 1 for replay after having thrown away the discs a few years back.

In theory before I have play time available for another RPG we'll be back at the holiday sale.

But if I had it to do over I would un-buy Witcher 1 and pick up Inquis instead. [Edit - this was one of a few items I was hoping to crit, but alas, 0 for 200 on clicking for me. ;) ]
Post edited March 05, 2015 by bler144
jakob187: You have to tell me what character you are. You pick your class, but we're going base classes here. For the sake of it all, we'll say this is 5e (which I've really been enjoying so far).

Use this to roll your dice, and don't lie. That doesn't make it any fun. = D https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm
huN73R: I have no idea about the rules going to look that up. Rolled dice on all of them and I got 3 6 6 6 79 4 13 1
Will try to google for some rules but would be glad if you can provide a brief explanation.
Just gotta roll the d20. We're saying there are no hit modifiers, just to make things easier. You swing at the gentlemen, and the first one in line evades the attack. However, you swing wide, knicking one of them across the left arm. In surprise, he drops his blade.

Leonard03: As far as I've seen Planescape: Torment rarely goes on sale. I picked it up along with all the other old Black Isle RPGs (like Baldur's Gate) in a D&D sale. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
It's on sale a lot but (almost) always in the D&D package. So its mostly an all or nothing affair.
Tekkaman-James: It was my pleasure! No worries about the double-gifting. I'm sure MarkoH01 can find his code a happy home.
MarkoH01: No, now I am completely pissed. This is the THIRD gift code I bought and everytime I am too late! There are just so many tabs and klicks and sounds in my head and fog and ... I am not fast enough. Fun is over, I am leaving now and I'll never coming back!

But then again I am still waiting for Vangers and Mysterious Island - I guess you can just forget what I said above and yes, I will surely find a home for my codes at a later time :)
I swear, you are one of the nicest people ever.
justanoldgamer: Hey Mister Inquisitor, I saw some people being heretic in the other village, there was a lot of them, you'll need at least 75 inquisitors to bring them salvation.
ALH: If they drown they were innocent!!!
Worry not, we've got this!
15 titles to the round 3 of fresh category. I hope I won't miss Mark Of The Ninja and A Bird Story this time :)
eiii: Does the GOG version of Kyrandia book one have voice support (as the game card says "Audio and text: English")?
And is it a DOS(box) or a Windows game?
It's using ScummVM.
GhostwriterDoF: Is the action close to Diablo II's? Varied enemies?
Klumpen0815: There are less enemies in general but they are a bit harder, no swarming.
The selling points of Inquisitor are the extremely detailed quests which are all very different kinds of crime investigations , collecting evidence and the choices you can make (meaning: who will burn).
The dungeons are always in between and somehow related to the cases.
You always get the "honour" of igniting the flames after each case. ^^
Thanks for that, I decided to get it. :D
dgwake: [snip]
Ditto. While the last Insomnia Sale is what brought me here, it's this community that keeps me here. The good nature and generosity is also very contagious. Glad to see it's rubbing off on you, too. ^_^

P.S. - City of Heroes was the best MMO in the world. Glad to see another former "cape" here.
qux: ffs, have I missed Unreal *again*?!
Erm... yes.
RWarehall: It's on sale a lot but (almost) always in the D&D package. So its mostly an all or nothing affair.
Several folks have the whole D&D games and can get any game out of the bundle so there's always the chance of a trade at the right time. I have gotten some games of the D&D bundle that way.