It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prohzac: Since this is my first insomnia (I remember waking up at 4 am to check on here), was Planescape Torment ever offered on previous sales like that?
It's not in this one, but I think they have D&D sales a few times a year.
jakob187: Tricky, tricky.

The well-dressed gentlemen immediately stand up at this gesture, and they draw their swords in a gesture of anger and dismay. One of them, taller than the others and with a hefty grey beard shouts out above the low-end chattering of the tavern:

"HE'S ATTEMPTING TO TRICK US INTO BELIEVING HE'S A WIZARD! HE MAKES A MOCKERY OF THE GREAT ORDER! HE WEARS NO MONOCLE, SO HE CANNOT BE A TRUE WIZARD! SLAY HIM WHERE HE STANDS!"

Everybody roll initiative.
I shout "Don’t fuck with me bitch, I’m the mightiest sorcerer of the lands."

I cast level 3 Eroticism on the well dressed gentlemen.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
Tarnicus: Good night everyone, thanks for the entertaining company. I should get to sleep just before the sun rises today :)
Bye Tarnicus, rest up and recharge your batteries for the final leg of insomnia madness. :)
the_voivod: Hmmm... If anyone crits Inquisitor and isn't too bothered by it, maybe I can give something for it.
Tekkaman-James: Check your PMs.

D'oh! Ninja gifted?!?
Not uncommon but this can only happen here.
Grargar: It's not my fault he is always trying to become more enhanced.
Tannath: Yes, well... at least people are grabbing it fast. Who would have known?
That games like Witcher and Torchlight are still selling relatively fast in large quantities just shows that GOG must be getting fresh blood all the time.The forums must only reflect a small percentage of GOG members.
Prohzac: Since this is my first insomnia (I remember waking up at 4 am to check on here), was Planescape Torment ever offered on previous sales like that?
goplanet: It's not in this one, but I think they have D&D sales a few times a year.
Good enough!
ALH: That games like Witcher and Torchlight are still selling relatively fast in large quantities just shows that GOG must be getting fresh blood all the time.The forums must only reflect a small percentage of GOG members.
Well, some people (like myself XD) don't have the games yet. But I don't want to buy them, since you guys always said GOG often gives them for free.
Hey Mister Inquisitor, I saw some people being heretic in the other village, there was a lot of them, you'll need at least 75 inquisitors to bring them salvation.
justanoldgamer: Hey Mister Inquisitor, I saw some people being heretic in the other village, there was a lot of them, you'll need at least 75 inquisitors to bring them salvation.
I'd prefer 145 peasants with a monster problem.

But that's just me.
*sigh* My favorite game on GoG (Inquisitor) is selling like shit.
It's a sad world.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Klumpen0815
justanoldgamer: Hey Mister Inquisitor, I saw some people being heretic in the other village, there was a lot of them, you'll need at least 75 inquisitors to bring them salvation.
If they drown they were innocent!!!
Prohzac: I fished only 2 favs and still waiting for one more. On the other hand, if gog added some Legacy of Kain games, some Thief games, some Black Isle games... I'd go bankrupt. Maybe I should be happy then :P.

Since this is my first insomnia (I remember waking up at 4 am to check on here), was Planescape Torment ever offered on previous sales like that?
As far as I've seen Planescape: Torment rarely goes on sale. I picked it up along with all the other old Black Isle RPGs (like Baldur's Gate) in a D&D sale. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
ffs, have I missed Unreal *again*?!
Prohzac: I fished only 2 favs and still waiting for one more. On the other hand, if gog added some Legacy of Kain games, some Thief games, some Black Isle games... I'd go bankrupt. Maybe I should be happy then :P.

Since this is my first insomnia (I remember waking up at 4 am to check on here), was Planescape Torment ever offered on previous sales like that?
Leonard03: As far as I've seen Planescape: Torment rarely goes on sale. I picked it up along with all the other old Black Isle RPGs (like Baldur's Gate) in a D&D sale. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
I picked planescape on D&D pack...
high rated
I would like to say one thing to everyone,

In my 20+ years of online communities The GOG forums have become MY number one favorite and most recommended. You have dethroned my beloved City of Heroes forums for the Kindest and Most helpful Group with just the right amount of insanity and I thank you for restoring my faith in online chats. I now have everything I want so every crit I get will now be up for gifting. I may even buy a few to gift.