It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the_voivod: Frig, I have to go for a while. REAL LIFE HAPPENINGS. Could someone maybe pick up Inquisitor for me? We can discuss it in PMs afterwards.
I'll totally get you a copy in exchange for some Hotline Miami 2 action. = D

Edit: Nevermind!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by jakob187
Tarnicus: Good night everyone, thanks for the entertaining company. I should get to sleep just before the sun rises today :)
Night. Nice meetin you :)

How about a german cartoonist as a goodbye? Not as intellectual as Leunig though^^

Oli Hilbring is a good one I think, this one should work even if you don't speak german :D
Come on, why does Inquisitor not get as much love as Nox? It's f***ing brilliant!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Klumpen0815
jakob187: You have to tell me what character you are. You pick your class, but we're going base classes here. For the sake of it all, we'll say this is 5e (which I've really been enjoying so far).

Use this to roll your dice, and don't lie. That doesn't make it any fun. = D https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm
I have no idea about the rules going to look that up. Rolled dice on all of them and I got 3 6 6 6 79 4 13 1
Will try to google for some rules but would be glad if you can provide a brief explanation.

Tarnicus: Thanks for the replies, code sent to someone who was swift to PM, and they were next in line.

Good night everyone, thanks for the entertaining company. I should get to sleep just before the sun rises today :)
Good Night.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by huN73R
Does the GOG version of Kyrandia book one have voice support (as the game card says "Audio and text: English")?
And is it a DOS(box) or a Windows game?
the_voivod: Hmmm... If anyone crits Inquisitor and isn't too bothered by it, maybe I can give something for it.
Tekkaman-James: Check your PMs.

D'oh! Ninja gifted?!?
Still have the gift? :)
Tannath: *groan*
Grargar: It's not my fault he is always trying to become more enhanced.
Yes, well... at least people are grabbing it fast. Who would have known?
Grargar: It's not my fault he is always trying to become more enhanced.
Those pills don't work.
madth3: Oh, I just tried it again and no more freebies for me but GOG says I can pay if I want them.
genkicolleen: Well shucks. At this point I can't buy anything even if I want to! >_< Oh well, it's still fun following along~
If there's still something important missing sometimes a fox, a Husky or other strange pictures have good ears here...
opeter2: Is Inquisitor similar to Nox or Heretic Kingdoms? Or is it much more complicated?
Is it worth it?
Klumpen0815: Inquisitor is like Fallout (very deep) in the middle ages with Diablo real time fighting system.
I love it.
Is the action close to Diablo II's? Varied enemies?
the_voivod: I redeemed Tekkaman-James' before seeing MarkoH01's, so sorry about that. But Thanky-thanks!
It was my pleasure! No worries about the double-gifting. I'm sure MarkoH01 can find his code a happy home.
deleted
I fished only 2 favs and still waiting for one more. On the other hand, if gog added some Legacy of Kain games, some Thief games, some Black Isle games... I'd go bankrupt. Maybe I should be happy then :P.

Since this is my first insomnia (I remember waking up at 4 am to check on here), was Planescape Torment ever offered on previous sales like that?
Klumpen0815: Inquisitor is like Fallout (very deep) in the middle ages with Diablo real time fighting system.
I love it.
GhostwriterDoF: Is the action close to Diablo II's? Varied enemies?
There are less enemies in general but they are a bit harder, no swarming.
The selling points of Inquisitor are the extremely detailed quests which are all very different kinds of crime investigations , collecting evidence and the choices you can make (meaning: who will burn).
The dungeons are always in between and somehow related to the cases.
You always get the "honour" of igniting the flames after each case. ^^
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Klumpen0815
I'll add myself to the long list of people awaiting SR: Dragonfall.

Been away from PC gaming for a few years as my system was outdated and other events in life having priority. Finally, upgraded a few weeks back and have been taking advantage of this opportunity to buy and catch up on several games I remember as well as some new ones for me. Great event.

Was able to buy in on the Witcher series which I know I'm late to the party on. Was hopeful to see the revamped Baldurs Gate games as well as NWN 2 but it appears they aren't included in this event.

Anyways, have enjoyed reading the conversation here while I check back and forth on the current items and decided to chime in. Hope everyone gets what they are waiting for.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Steeldark1975