It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

(disregard)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by goplanet
high rated
madth3: Oh, I just tried it again and no more freebies for me but GOG says I can pay if I want them.
genkicolleen: Well shucks. At this point I can't buy anything even if I want to! >_< Oh well, it's still fun following along~
No problems on my end genki. Though I'm not a good test case. GOG is convincingly stable for me at almost all times. I feel very lucky that I don't have the problems most do.
jakob187: Guys, let's kill the political talk and instead host a huge D&D game in here...because why not? I'll DM. Let's go.

You are sitting in a tavern, filled with low-life patrons grumbling among themselves. The barkeep, a bloke who looks to be in his mid-30s, is staring you down intensely.

To your right, you can see a set of stairs in a covered entrance that lead upstairs to where your room was. To the left, you see the door that leads into this fine establishment. You can see a table of well-dressed gentlemen across the room, also looking over at you every once in a while.
j0ekerr: I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Tricky, tricky.

The well-dressed gentlemen immediately stand up at this gesture, and they draw their swords in a gesture of anger and dismay. One of them, taller than the others and with a hefty grey beard shouts out above the low-end chattering of the tavern:

"HE'S ATTEMPTING TO TRICK US INTO BELIEVING HE'S A WIZARD! HE MAKES A MOCKERY OF THE GREAT ORDER! HE WEARS NO MONOCLE, SO HE CANNOT BE A TRUE WIZARD! SLAY HIM WHERE HE STANDS!"

Everybody roll initiative.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by jakob187
opeter2: Is Inquisitor similar to Nox or Heretic Kingdoms? Or is it much more complicated?
Is it worth it?
Inquisitor is like Fallout (very deep) in the middle ages with Diablo real time fighting system.
I love it.
Seasoned deal: Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (-85%) [400]

Hello there, O Enhanced One.
the_voivod: Hmmm... If anyone crits Inquisitor and isn't too bothered by it, maybe I can give something for it.
I've sent you not Nox :)
the_voivod: Hmmm... If anyone crits Inquisitor and isn't too bothered by it, maybe I can give something for it.
Check your PMs.

D'oh! Ninja gifted?!?

EDIT: What?!? Just ninja-posted?!? Sorry, MarkoH01!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tekkaman-James
Mister-Gosh: I expected Dragonfall! But again.. NO ONE EXPECTS THE INQUISITION!
j0ekerr: What are their chief weapons?
Oh, oh! I know this!

I think surprise may be one of them.
miwi: Any chance you have it?? My BF loves that game, I want to give it to him
requested: Sure :D
huN73R: It's in my library. Haven't gotten to it yet. Thank you for making the offer. I thought I might've missed it being on insomnia deals when you said that.
Thanks for the replies, code sent to someone who was swift to PM, and they were next in line.

Good night everyone, thanks for the entertaining company. I should get to sleep just before the sun rises today :)
deleted
Post edited March 05, 2015 by the_voivod
Grargar: Seasoned deal: Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (-85%) [400]

Hello there, O Enhanced One.
*groan*
Dalthnock: Thanks guys.

Maybe I'll get lucky & still get it, after all... seems fresh games are moving a lot slower.

Then again, there were many people last night also wanting Shadowrun: Dragonfall, so I have this suspicion it will be the only game disappearing in a matter of minutes!
I'm hoping to still grab Kentucky Route Zero.
Time to get this show on the road. If Pharaoh and Cleo comes up, can someone be a dear and get it for me?
huN73R: Any guesses on next seasoned deal?
Tarnicus: I guess Baldur's Gate 1...who is keen to add that to their collection?
I'd love to see Baldur's Gate come up, but I when I mentioned it earlier, MissFable told me it wasn't on this sale, sadly.

I'm running out of time, now I have to sit through another 150 of the Inquisitor, I'll be gone by then.
Thank goodness I don't have to look at that overblown Thunderscape banner any more, that's something. But now 400 Witchers to wait for - I own it already. :-(

Not a good day for me, I've bought nothing since I first logged on here at 5am. No crits either, could it be because I had an argument with Support a while back? Nah, GOG wouldn't do that..
Tannath: *groan*
It's not my fault he is always trying to become more enhanced.