It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
stg83: You finally got one freebie atleast, which is more then what most people can say. :)
Oh, yeah. No complaints from me.
Just reporting that all the payment form appears fine here vs genki's situation.
jakob187: I'm back after some good sleep, and the Fresh pile has only moved through about six or seven games...and none of them were LoG 2?

LET'S DO THIS!

Also, morning to you all!
RetiredBard: Welcome back. Did you end up getting your Hexing Pants last night?
Hell no. I ended up giving up after a while and trolled Facebook while watching the sale, watching my buddy try to level a Demon Hunter (which he started on Master...and it was thoroughly entertaining) and listening to Kendrick Lamar's new stuff. It was still an enjoyable night. Unfortunately, the Redbox wasn't working on the way home, so I couldn't rent Fury or Whiplash. = /

Plus, it iced overnight. I'm in Texas. Like, not North Texas. More Central. That was a wicked night to go through.
Morning peeps,

Anyone know if Shadowrun: Dragonfall popped up for the 2nd round yet?

It's the only game I'm missing... and of course, I really WANT THAT CRAP!
madth3: Oh, I just tried it again and no more freebies for me but GOG says I can pay if I want them.
Well shucks. At this point I can't buy anything even if I want to! >_< Oh well, it's still fun following along~
The_Blog: That's true. But that is not really exclusive to european. He was wondering why especially europeans have decent english skills.
Tekkaman-James: While on the subject, I must say that I am impressed with the vast majority of the non-English members here who are able to speak such a convincing level of "conversational" English. Very VERY few here speak like a robotic translator. Is that just learned over years of chatting like we do here on the GOG forums? Or do they teach this kind of stuff?
I personally found that I never learned English in school. The first few years I was really bad at it, but as soon as I started consuming English media in all forms - TV shows, movies, games, literature and yes, even (or especially?) forum posts - I started getting top marks, but simultaneously got very bored, because I felt like I didn't learn anything.

I had similar experiences in French and Italian - the difference being that I never consumed any media in those languages, so I still can't speak 'em.
But all of this let me to the conclusion that you can't learn a language "academically". Knowing the grammar is usually completely fucking useless, and it also won't help you communicate and understand. because you approach the language like math. Everything becomes a problem, that needs to be solved:
"Okay, here we have a verb that has this tense, so that means that blablabla."
I just don't think you can learn a language in that way.
jakob187: Guys, let's kill the political talk and instead host a huge D&D game in here...because why not? I'll DM. Let's go.

You are sitting in a tavern, filled with low-life patrons grumbling among themselves. The barkeep, a bloke who looks to be in his mid-30s, is staring you down intensely.

To your right, you can see a set of stairs in a covered entrance that lead upstairs to where your room was. To the left, you see the door that leads into this fine establishment. You can see a table of well-dressed gentlemen across the room, also looking over at you every once in a while.
I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
Dalthnock: Morning peeps,

Not yet.

Nope, not yet:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747

Not yet.
Inquisitor looks interesting, but Fresh deals will roll around again and I'm looking for a few other titles first.
Mister-Gosh: I expected Dragonfall! But again.. NO ONE EXPECTS THE INQUISITION!
What are their chief weapons?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by j0ekerr

It seems like GoG is trolling everyone who wants this one. And we are legion.
madth3: Oh, yeah. No complaints from me.
Just reporting that all the payment form appears fine here vs genki's situation.
Ah yes, I remember someone else previously mentioning that issue in this thread as well.
Thanks guys.

Maybe I'll get lucky & still get it, after all... seems fresh games are moving a lot slower.

Then again, there were many people last night also wanting Shadowrun: Dragonfall, so I have this suspicion it will be the only game disappearing in a matter of minutes!