It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the_voivod: I wonder how long it'll take for Banished to swing back 'round. I have a passing interest in the game (honestly, probably not a diehard fan of the genre) but one presumes it'll take notnox.com or even antinox.com years to come back.
Banished was fun for me for about a day or so. It's an interesting premise but not deep at all.
deleted
jakob187: I'm back after some good sleep, and the Fresh pile has only moved through about six or seven games...and none of them were LoG 2?

LET'S DO THIS!

Also, morning to you all!
Welcome back :)
deleted
Tarnicus: Oh no I have no qualms about getting a "doggy bag"; is it called that in the US when one requests a container to take home leftovers?
the_voivod: No wonder so many people can get embarrassed! I just say I want something boxed (/Noxxed) or wrapped up.

Tarnicus: They are actually looking at legislating the practise as being illegal in Australia. There have been requests from some wankers in the food industry here to do so!!
the_voivod: Australians are trying to make it illegal to take food you paid for home? Exercise your food rights!
Some restaurants are making people sign waivers to take food home!! It is ridiculous.
Tesla Effect has finally fizzled.

Fresh deal: Inquisitor (-85%) [250]
the_voivod: I wonder how long it'll take for Banished to swing back 'round. I have a passing interest in the game (honestly, probably not a diehard fan of the genre) but one presumes it'll take notnox.com or even antinox.com years to come back.
bew1977: Banished was fun for me for about a day or so. It's an interesting premise but not deep at all.
Banished is extremely deep, especially when you get past 500 in population. Adding mods enhances it even more.
the_voivod: No wonder so many people can get embarrassed! I just say I want something boxed (/Noxxed) or wrapped up.

Australians are trying to make it illegal to take food you paid for home? Exercise your food rights!
Tarnicus: Some restaurants are making people sign waivers to take food home!! It is ridiculous.
We have State governments here passing laws that make it a crime to feed homeless people... :/
Dagnabit. Inquisitor. I want that game. Time to see if my budget fits it in. THIS WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN, GOG!
Klumpen0815: Badger badger....
Tarnicus: Haha someone had to link that clip :D
I didn't think such a thing was possible but this is even far more stupid than The Fox.
Tarnicus: I guess Baldur's Gate 1...who is keen to add that to their collection?
yyahoo: Baldur's Gate is not in this sale.
That wasn't my question :P

I'm still catching up with the thread, and will see if anyone wanted it. If not, the first person(who has contributed to discussion) who wants to add BG1 to their collection gets it if no-one has already put their hand up :)
jakob187: Guys, let's kill the political talk and instead host a huge D&D game in here...because why not? I'll DM. Let's go.

You are sitting in a tavern, filled with low-life patrons grumbling among themselves. The barkeep, a bloke who looks to be in his mid-30s, is staring you down intensely.

To your right, you can see a set of stairs in a covered entrance that lead upstairs to where your room was. To the left, you see the door that leads into this fine establishment. You can see a table of well-dressed gentlemen across the room, also looking over at you every once in a while.
What character am I?
I want to attack those well dressed gentlemen.
deleted
Post edited October 22, 2018 by Fairfox
Is Inquisitor similar to Nox or Heretic Kingdoms? Or is it much more complicated?
Is it worth it?
Tarnicus: Oh no I have no qualms about getting a "doggy bag"; is it called that in the US when one requests a container to take home leftovers? They are actually looking at legislating the practise as being illegal in Australia. There have been requests from some wankers in the food industry here to do so!!
Magnitus: Waste is just evil and there is too much of it as it is.

I think the above is yet another case of the political elite acting as a very poor proxy for their electorate or poor proxy for plaint pragmatic common sense in general.
I agree completely!