It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GhostwriterDoF: They have badgers in Europe? :o
Klumpen0815: Badger badger....
Haha someone had to link that clip :D
Anyone else getting a completely blank page when they click on the buy button?
How do we know what is left?

I'm waiting on Shadowrun Dragonfall now. I'm just glad I got Legend of Grimrock II already.
You guys are speaking English?
I thought we all speak Basic here. oO
Actually, you can add Thunderscape to the list of games I would buy if I based my decision solely on the banner and didn't look at the gamecard at all.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by goplanet
huN73R: Any guesses on next seasoned deal?
I guess Baldur's Gate 1...who is keen to add that to their collection?
Tarnicus: Rest well, I am about to do the same. I was going to ask if anyone else was sleeping with their phone next to them lol
MrDrWatson: I slept with my tablet next to me :-)
I sleep with my tablet near me regardless. (Though on my computer desk near my bed, not on my pillow...) This is just an extra excuse to do so.

Though once Last Federation and possibly Sam & Max come around, I am giving the poor thing a rest. I've had to recharge my battery more than once a day the past few days. (Usually it's more like once every one and a half or two days...)
deleted
Mhmm food.
huN73R: Any guesses on next seasoned deal?
Tarnicus: I guess Baldur's Gate 1...who is keen to add that to their collection?
Baldur's Gate is not in this sale.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by LiefLayer
genkicolleen: Anyone else getting a completely blank page when they click on the buy button?
It works for me. What did you need?
Klumpen0815: You guys are speaking English?
I thought we all speak Basic here. oO
LiefLayer: No I speak Java or C.... not Basic XD
I thought you all spoke Python....
When I click buy now for thunderscape I get a blank GoG screen. Are my critical bugged? :(
I'm back after some good sleep, and the Fresh pile has only moved through about six or seven games...and none of them were LoG 2?

LET'S DO THIS!

Also, morning to you all!