It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys:
Hate MOBAs?

DON'T buy Aarklash!

~ Aarklash is GASH!
It's against the rules to discourage the purchase of a game during the Insomnia sale... or at least, it should be... ;)
Senteria: Sshh, don't say that, otherwise the game counter will never go down. :(
[insert ex-girlfriend joke here]

;)
Shortly will be time for supper, but may eat it in front of the computer. If not, I'll at least have the tablet at hand to track the deals for myself. If someone wants to start a running tally of the games, I'll paste them in when I get back.

We are totally skunking the official thread, incidentally.
Maxvorstadt: Uhm, what is a gog bear?
http://www.gog.com/error/404

There's a GOG bear! ;)
Well, if there's someone who wants to try Aarklash anyway, just give me a heads up, because I ... just got it ... for free ... again. @.@
IAmSinistar: The site was a real mess around that time, too. I was fighting the cart bug, which is why the addition got overlooked in the first place. Seems to have smoothed out a bit since.
They recruited a few more staffers to help whip the server gremlins to get them to fall in line. =)
MarkoH01: No it's not - ist's actually pretty great with detailed background graphics. Only the animations are a bit sloooooowww. Why would they make two prequels if the game were that bad?
BwieDieter: fair enough. But there are tons of shit games that got a sequal7sequels, so that argument doesn´t really count.
it may jsut be that the game isn´t for me or my friends, and that I´m a bit picky. if you day it´s good, I´ll trust you on that.
I can only say that much. I bought it, played it through (completely without walkthrough) loved it, recommended it and now bought it againb to be able to play it again. Yes, some of the graphics seem outdated but the backgrounds still look grate and I really loved the atmosphere and the story.
Sachys:
Hate MOBAs?

DON'T buy Aarklash!

~ Aarklash is GASH!
Sachys:
Hate MOBAs?

DON'T buy Aarklash!

~ Aarklash is GASH!
foxworks: purchase cancelled :)
D: What have you done? The counter is never gonna go down now
Sachys:
Hate MOBAs?

DON'T buy Aarklash!

~ Aarklash is GASH!
yyahoo: It's against the rules to discourage the purchase of a game during the Insomnia sale... or at least, it should be... ;)
Aarklash is GASH!
staruszek: Want to see bra ? Use search function :))
Wait . . .what?
FearfulSymmetry: Well, if there's someone who wants to try Aarklash anyway, just give me a heads up, because I ... just got it ... for free ... again. @.@
I would like to try it

edit:received,many thanks! :)
Post edited March 02, 2015 by briareoushex
IAmSinistar: We are totally skunking the official thread, incidentally.
That's old news ever since the previous Insomnia.
Nice, I just got the GOG email about this promo. Better check it out!
Post edited March 02, 2015 by IAmSinistar
FearfulSymmetry: Well, if there's someone who wants to try Aarklash anyway, just give me a heads up, because I ... just got it ... for free ... again. @.@
briareoushex: I would like to try it
All right, you got it. :)
yyahoo: It's against the rules to discourage the purchase of a game during the Insomnia sale... or at least, it should be... ;)
Sachys: Aarklash is GASH!
Polly want a cracker?