It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: I guess it has something to do with the fact that english is afaik a required subject in many schools and countries in europe. Atleast in germany you have to go through atleast 3-5 years of english if you wan't to visit a gymnasium and get your "Abitur". Also most european languages are relativly similiar to english. So it is not too hard to get the hang off it.
requested: Don't forget the media. It's not uncommon to consume stuff in english, be it movies, games, music. It's easier to keep in touch with a language if it's all around you.
That's true. But that is not really exclusive to european. He was wondering why especially europeans have decent english skills.
HA! the boss thought he could get me off the forums and do some work during the day by sending me to an Island.
FOOL! he forgot about the power of MIFI

BWAHAHAHAHA!
requested: It's easier to keep in touch with a language if it's all around you.
Tell that to the chuckleheads here in America that can't even speak/write their native language.
deleted
maybe when the Seasoned titles run out it will switch to two Fresh at a time
dgwake: HA! the boss thought he could get me off the forums and do some work during the day by sending me to an Island.
FOOL! he forgot about the power of MIFI

BWAHAHAHAHA!
Totally read that as MILF for some reason... That would get you off the forums, I hope
The_Blog: That's true. But that is not really exclusive to european. He was wondering why especially europeans have decent english skills.
Well, English is just French pronounced badly, no?
Tarnicus: I've had to wipe my brain a few times in order to make space. It reminds me of this Leunig cartoon I loved as a child.
requested: That's Gary Larson I think, but thanks to you I discovered Leunig. Never heard of him, seems pretty funny.

Edit: I like it^^
I cannot help but think of myself as a prospective author when I read this Leunig cartoon
LiefLayer: I'm back... any interesting news?
perhaps gog should sell more than 2 games at a time particularly among fresh
Going to turn into Single Insomnia Tracker Thread soon enough!:D

Though to me it seems only appropriate that the Seasoned is crushing the Fresh.
The_Blog: That's true. But that is not really exclusive to european. He was wondering why especially europeans have decent english skills.
goplanet: Well, English is just French pronounced badly, no?
If Monty Python has taught me anything... Yes
deleted
Fesin: I think fucking Dragonfall hasn't shown up for like 2 1/2 days right?
Has there been a longer time difference between two appearances of a game than Dragonfall?
it was near the end of the first cycle, so is it really bad that it's near the end of the second cycle?
yyahoo: Waiting on Din's Curse. Can someone create a Meme for that one? Not that the Nox one actually worked yesterday...
I Din't think that Curse has come up yet as I am also interested in it :P
Dang! I've missed Tomb Raiders twice (at work at that time), and now that I have day off it all progresses so slow. Torture me not! Bring Laras on!
IanM: it was near the end of the first cycle, so is it really bad that it's near the end of the second cycle?
YES!
Because the second cycle is taking much, much longer than the first.