It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Ri-sen... Ri-sen... Ri-sen Ri-sen
Is that a reference to morning wood? ;)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by stg83
madth3: Sokobond is a great puzzle game with the discount.
I've got that from HB. I enjoyed the old Amiga atom puzzle games Atomix and Atomino, so will eventually have this on my GOG shelf too. Right now money is reserved for Insomnia (though I couldn't pass up that Train Fever discount!).
Seeing Black Mirror pop up makes me sad that we won't see the third game on GOG.
I think fucking Dragonfall hasn't shown up for like 2 1/2 days right?
Has there been a longer time difference between two appearances of a game than Dragonfall?
skeletonbow: Just about every person from Europe I've ever met or communicated with over the Internet who has studied English for at least 1 year or more has been like this in my experience. Oddly I've never observed this same phenomenon anywhere else in the world except Europe.
I guess it has something to do with the fact that english is afaik a required subject in many schools and countries in europe. Atleast in germany you have to go through atleast 3-5 years of english if you wan't to visit a gymnasium and get your "Abitur". Also most european languages are relativly similiar to english. So it is not too hard to get the hang off it.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by The_Blog
The_Blog: Does anyone of you know Rainwave? I just discovered it and it is quite neat. It is basicly a Video Game Radio with 5 different stations:
All: just a mix out of all other stations
Game: Video Game Soundtracks
Chiptune: Only Chiptune
OC Remix: All OC Remix tracks
Covers: Official and fan made tracks

When a song is playing the site gives 3 options for the next song. When you have an account there you can vote for one of the 3 tacks. If you do not have an account just listen to the one that is getting picked.
It feels a bit like a jukebox. You never really know what you get and you can let it stay in the background. You can also use .mp3.m3u or .ogg.m3u to hear it inside your media player (I use Foobar2k but you can basicly use anything).
I'd never heard of that and when I read "chiptune" I had to take a listen. Thank you!!
skeletonbow: Ri-sen... Ri-sen... Ri-sen Ri-sen
stg83: Is that a reference to morning wood? ;)
No no, scoring X-Wing finally did that a few hours ago! ;oP
I'm back... any interesting news?
perhaps gog should sell more than 2 games at a time particularly among fresh
LiefLayer: I'm back... any interesting news?
perhaps gog should sell more than 2 games at a time particularly among fresh
You would certainly enjoy their seasonal flash sales.
skeletonbow: Just about every person from Europe I've ever met or communicated with over the Internet who has studied English for at least 1 year or more has been like this in my experience. Oddly I've never observed this same phenomenon anywhere else in the world except Europe.
The_Blog: I guess it has something to do with the fact that english is afaik a required subject in many schools and countries in europe. Atleast in germany you have to go through atleast 3-5 years of english if you wan't to visit a gymnasium and get your "Abitur". Also most european languages are relativly similiar to english. So it is not too hard to get the hang off it.
Don't forget the media. It's not uncommon to consume stuff in english, be it movies, games, music. It's easier to keep in touch with a language if it's all around you.
It's official, gog hates me. :(

No crits, not pharaoh before my 1pm meeting.
HAHA May the light of the gods shine upon me. The box of american cookies I am eating right now contains one more cookie than it normally should :3
Ugh... make it stop. Uh, I mean, make it GO.
Tarnicus: I've had to wipe my brain a few times in order to make space. It reminds me of this Leunig cartoon I loved as a child.
requested: That's Gary Larson I think, but thanks to you I discovered Leunig. Never heard of him, seems pretty funny.

Edit: I like it^^
Right you are! Thanks for the clarification. I read a lot of Leunig cartoons at the time and confused the two :)
MarkoH01: Only 84 (now 85) votes? People vote!
105!