It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Only a few Corsairs left....please be TIE Fighter, please be TIE Fighter...
ElTerprise: Really? I thought Part II was about to be released soon if i'm not mistaken.
Soon, being the key word there.
It was supposed to be late last year, then it was early this year. It's march and still nothing.
Waiting on Din's Curse. Can someone create a Meme for that one? Not that the Nox one actually worked yesterday...
Tesla Effect sales have slowed down it seems? Let's see... there's 7% likelihood of Dragonfall showing up as the next runner from the fresh side... If it doesn't, 7% again to show up after that, then 8%, 9%, 10%, 11%, 12%, 14%, 16%, 20%, 25%, 33%, 50%, 100%

So, the probability of it showing up in the next 3 would be... roughly 23%!
Maxvorstadt: Speaking of gift, I have a short story for you all:
In one of my first english lessons in school the teacher wanted me to read and translate the following sentence (I don`t remember the name of the girl in the schoolbook anymore, so I just call her Jane):
"Jane, I have a gift for you." I didn´t know the english word "gift", but our teacher had said that some english words are the same in english and german. So I translated the english word "gift" into the german word "Gift".
"Jane, ich habe ein Gift für dich" ("Jane, I have a poison for you")
I didn`t really understand why Peter wanted to give Jane a poison, but you don`t look for a sense and logic in a schoolbook.
The teacher smiled and explained us that a gift is a present, something you give to other people.
The whole class, including me, laughed then about my mistake.
Thanks to the X-Men movies, I`ve also learned that gifted can mean that somebody has special skills.
Haha thank you for sharing that story! Now if the gift was wrapped, you could have said "Jane, I have a package for you" which could be interpreted in a completely different manner. This video pertains to the "package" I am talking about :P
IAmSinistar: So, GOG released another game today besides Train Fever - Sokobond.

It's so cute that they think anyone is paying attention to anything besides Insomnia. ;P
Sokobond is a great puzzle game with the discount.
trentonlf: Had to buy it too, love train sims or any good sim for that matter :-)
Maxvorstadt: Did you both play the Railroad Tycoon games?
Yes, but it's been a long time since I've played it.
/me clanks his mug on the table at a steady rate of repeat...

Ri-sen... Ri-sen... Ri-sen Ri-sen

/me waits for others to join the chant.
IAmSinistar: I did too. And gifted a copy as well.
It looks interesting how slow/simulationist is the actual gameplay? I hadn't heard of it before and the promo videos didn't give any real idea.
Maxvorstadt: Did you both play the Railroad Tycoon games?
I believe I played Railroad Tycoon II a while back. I have a number of train sims from other sites, but am most happy to have this one land on GOG. It seems pretty rich.
deleted
Seasoned deal: The Black Mirror (-75%) [150]

If it's the final round, then get it before it gets removed again.
skeletonbow: /me clanks his mug on the table at a steady rate of repeat...

Ri-sen... Ri-sen... Ri-sen Ri-sen

/me waits for others to join the chant.
<bangs the drum>
Maxvorstadt: Speaking of gift, I have a short story for you all:
In one of my first english lessons in school the teacher wanted me to read and translate the following sentence (I don`t remember the name of the girl in the schoolbook anymore, so I just call her Jane):
"Jane, I have a gift for you." I didn´t know the english word "gift", but our teacher had said that some english words are the same in english and german. So I translated the english word "gift" into the german word "Gift".
"Jane, ich habe ein Gift für dich" ("Jane, I have a poison for you")
I didn`t really understand why Peter wanted to give Jane a poison, but you don`t look for a sense and logic in a schoolbook.
The teacher smiled and explained us that a gift is a present, something you give to other people.
The whole class, including me, laughed then about my mistake.
Thanks to the X-Men movies, I`ve also learned that gifted can mean that somebody has special skills.
Tarnicus: Haha thank you for sharing that story! Now if the gift was wrapped, you could have said "Jane, I have a package for you" which could be interpreted in a completely different manner. This video pertains to the "package" I am talking about :P
Ouch!!!
This is not Pharaoh.