It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't be offended. Insomnia = Keane. Not Nox :-)
Tesla effect, wtf.. This is my last hour online, after that I'm gonna have to get away from the PC for a good while.. I guess Dragonfall won't be mine :-(
MarkoH01: I would really like to have an GOG Insomnia Sale T-Shirt. Maybe with some special events like "That is not Nox" or of course "Keaning" on it. You could also put a picture of some coffee pots on it and sleepy red eyes (like mine when I watch myself in the mirror)...I really would love this. GOG, are you listening? I want my GOG merchandise!
Here you go: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/gogcom_merchandise
IAmSinistar: Nox.
goplanet: Ugh. You're supposed to say "NotNox." Then we repeat, over and over until we collapse in a fit of giggles.
I almost did. But I was hoping you'd go "Nox who?", to which I would have responded "Nox the game you were waiting for." :)
IAmSinistar: This post tracks the remaining titles in the current cycle. I try to keep it up-to-date.
Tarnicus: So are games doing 3 cycles? I am unsure if I have missed Sudeki or not. I thought too long about it last time, then again I was looking at it from hospital so was kind of distracted. At least that's when I think I was looking at it. My memory is a bit sketchy from the past few days :)
Sudeki should show up once more.
Nox is love, Nox is life, Nox is elusive and timid, like a frightened deer, and disappears in the blink of an eye.

The one thing you can say about Nox is that is nox there.

In other news: After the first hundred yards, Good old Tex Murphy feels winded and decides to stroll to the finish line in a leisurely, insouciant fashion.
I got all the games I wanted in this sale, Tie Fighter and X-wing! ....and also bought twelve others.....damn you Insomnia! :-)
IAmSinistar: This post tracks the remaining titles in the current cycle. I try to keep it up-to-date.
Tarnicus: So are games doing 3 cycles? I am unsure if I have missed Sudeki or not. I thought too long about it last time, then again I was looking at it from hospital so was kind of distracted. At least that's when I think I was looking at it. My memory is a bit sketchy from the past few days :)
I do remember seeing Sudeki pass by some hours ago, I believe that was for the third round?
Ruixi: Let's make a mushroom farm together and sell mushrooms! Then we can buy the games we could have get as freebie!
Still my hopes are up that I will crit on Dreamfall Chapters or Dragonfall. Wish me luck, my fellow insomnians!
Good luck! I've been waiting on Dragonfall as well!
deleted
pengchi87: I do remember seeing Sudeki pass by some hours ago, I believe that was for the third round?
It was.
the_voivod: Nox™ would have been great, but apparently adding ™ at the end of a username doesn't count and a username that's taken will still be taken.

And yes, you have to contact support.
Yes, that's why I suggested Nox(TM), or alternately NoxTM or Nox_TM. That way you circumvent the special character issue.
pengchi87: I do remember seeing Sudeki pass by some hours ago, I believe that was for the third round?
Sudeki was indeed the second game of the third cycle, check Sinistar's tracking list.
MarkoH01: I would really like to have an GOG Insomnia Sale T-Shirt. Maybe with some special events like "That is not Nox" or of course "Keaning" on it. You could also put a picture of some coffee pots on it and sleepy red eyes (like mine when I watch myself in the mirror)...I really would love this. GOG, are you listening? I want my GOG merchandise!
Matruchus: Here you go: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/gogcom_merchandise
Only 84 (now 85) votes? People vote!
j0ekerr: Nox is love, Nox is life, Nox is elusive and timid, like a frightened deer, and disappears in the blink of an eye.

The one thing you can say about Nox is that is nox there.

In other news: After the first hundred yards, Good old Tex Murphy feels winded and decides to stroll to the finish line in a leisurely, insouciant fashion.
The Nox is mother, the Nox is father and The Nox is your friend. Trust the Nox..

Well it fits somewhat. :P