It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: What about NotNox?
Who's there?
the_voivod: Well boo, I wanted to change my name to 'Nox' and it's already taken.
Would "the_Nox" or "That is Nox " work?
goplanet: Who's there?
Nox.
Oh damn. The return of the NOXtorious NOX puns :P
IAmSinistar: Nox.
Ugh. You're supposed to say "NotNox." Then we repeat, over and over until we collapse in a fit of giggles.
IAmSinistar: Nox.
No you're nox.
the_voivod: Well boo, I wanted to change my name to 'Nox' and it's already taken.
goplanet: How does one change their name anyway?
ElTerprise: It's possible to change the name?
Yes, contact support.
Well folks. Weather broke enough that I have to head in to work today after all. NOXious, I know.

Ah well, good luck with the hunting!
MarkoH01: Would "the_Nox" or "That is Nox " work?
Or "Nox Nox Whos There"

edit: and now I see Goplanet already made the joke.....
Post edited March 05, 2015 by MrDrWatson
ElTerprise: Oh damn. The return of the NOXtorious NOX puns :P
Well Perhaps it motivates it to come nox, it should come within the nox 2 or so games
ElTerprise: It's possible to change the name?
Tannath: Yes, contact support.
Thank you. Good to know.

Edit: And the time travel returns. See you four pages earlier...
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
LordCinnamon: I've been religiously clicking every deal so far without any luck, and with some of the more expensive fresh ones that I actually would really want, like Dreamfall Chapters, I actually close my eyes and wait for the page to load before I look, as if that'll somehow influence the outcome. So far it doesn't.

Every time I click a thing I don't really want, I'm kind of afraid I'll get it and `waste' my crit. Obviously that's not how it works, but it feels like that anyway :P
It's the same for me! I'm nearly afraid now to click any games I don't really want, 'cause I think "this time it will be a crit for sure. I haven't had any! But I would rather want the other games"
But I click anyway only to see that it isn't a crit... again.
deleted
I would really like to have an GOG Insomnia Sale T-Shirt. Maybe with some special events like "That is not Nox" or of course "Keaning" on it. You could also put a picture of some coffee pots on it and sleepy red eyes (like mine when I watch myself in the mirror)...I really would love this. GOG, are you listening? I want my GOG merchandise!
CharlesGrey: How many games left until the third round?
IAmSinistar: This post tracks the remaining titles in the current cycle. I try to keep it up-to-date.
So are games doing 3 cycles? I am unsure if I have missed Sudeki or not. I thought too long about it last time, then again I was looking at it from hospital so was kind of distracted. At least that's when I think I was looking at it. My memory is a bit sketchy from the past few days :)