It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Uhm, what is a gog bear?
HunchBluntley: Yeah, I think you must've added it while I was writing that post. This thread moves WAAAY too fast for me. =)
The site was a real mess around that time, too. I was fighting the cart bug, which is why the addition got overlooked in the first place. Seems to have smoothed out a bit since.
HypersomniacLive: I'll save you one next time I get one, already got a few, so I'm good.
I'm sure I will get one on my own eventually during the course of this promo but thanks for the thoughtfulness. :)
Sachys: Tempted by Battle Isle, but didnt like Battle Worlds: Kronos that much, is Battle Isle THAT much better (as I've heard)?!
It is a remake, so you will probably not like the old ones much either.
Sachys: Tempted by Battle Isle, but didnt like Battle Worlds: Kronos that much, is Battle Isle THAT much better (as I've heard)?!
Please have in mind, that Incubation is also a part of the pack. And that is great game.
New Fresh deal: Aarklash Legacy (-80%) [200]
BwieDieter: Plus, it´s really a shit game from what I´ve seen and heard. Even the promozional materiaal looks crummy.
MarkoH01: No it's not - ist's actually pretty great with detailed background graphics. Only the animations are a bit sloooooowww. Why would they make two prequels if the game were that bad?
I agree, a great game. Some of the best environmental audio for it's time - the rain on the greenhouse roof is still impressive, imo :)
Maxvorstadt: Uhm, what is a gog bear?
When there's too much traffic and the servers can't deal with it, you get a message saying GOG's overwhelmed by their popularity at the moment, along with a picture of a bear holding up the globe. :)
Ever see a picture of a small bear trying to hold the planet off, with text saying GOG's overwhelmed by the popularity of their service?

The guy holding up the planet is a GOG bear, or Atlas bear as I call them.

Hate MOBAs?

DON'T buy Aarklash!

~ Aarklash is GASH!
Sachys:
Hate MOBAs?

DON'T buy Aarklash!

~ Aarklash is GASH!
purchase cancelled :)
MarkoH01: I really don't understand what TBBBBOB does stand for and what it means.
Dachenko11: "THE BIZARRELY BONZA BONANZA BAZAAR OF BAZOOKERY!" It's a giveaway that Sachys and foxworks run.
How on earth could I not figure this out? Such a simple thing ;)
How do they decide who'll get the giveways?
Want to see bra ? Use search function :))
Sshh, don't say that, otherwise the game counter will never go down. :(
FearfulSymmetry: When there's too much traffic and the servers can't deal with it, you get a message saying GOG's overwhelmed by their popularity at the moment, along with a picture of a bear holding up the globe. :)
Ah, then I have seen gog bears before, but not in this sale, yet!
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Maxvorstadt