It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GhostwriterDoF: I was able to fly better with my keyboard than when using the Joystick in IL-2,
but I think that is because all the hours I logged in the Battlefield games... :/
skeletonbow: You must have had one of those Radio Shack type joysticks then. :) The type that makes you want to kick a baby. :)
I have one of these, which worked fine, except I still needed to use the keyboard a little... Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

I can even fly helicopters in Battlefield Vietnam... which no Joystick can help you there. ;)
yyahoo: To be clear, the price paid for Lucas was $4 billion dollars. I referenced $8 billion since you spoke of bringing in more than double of the investment price.

It's very difficult to get a grasp on how much money is earned on a regular basis from existing Lucas products. What I think we can say with confidence is that you're not going to make up a $4 billion cost without new product and a couple movies are not going to earn you $4 billion dollars alone and even then there's significant additional cost to produce new product, especially a movie. If Disney has earned back the $4 billion alone in 5 years, I'd be surprised, let alone actually making a profit on the investment.
apehater: googled a little bit and i think you're right. although its hard to believe for me, that companies nowdays doing investements without expecting profit anytime soon.
Microsoft also bought Minecraft (actually the whole company - Mojang - but you know what I mean) for $2,5 billion dollars.

Speaking of which: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not TellTale!!!!!!!!!

-.-
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tannath
foxworks: That'll be a giveaway worth entering, but I'm really leaning towards the GOG release.
IAmSinistar: Stop leaning and start training! Check your PMs. :)
Truly amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Choo-choo!
CharlesGrey: OK, I've completely lost track of this thing -- Has Dead State already come up again for the last(?) time?
IAmSinistar: Nein, mein Herr.
Danke, der Herr.

Oh god, still in the second round? This will go on forever. Hah hah.

How many games left until the third round?
and the race is on again :p
CharlesGrey: Danke, der Herr.

15 left....and Banner Saga is running for two hours now.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
25 Sagas left to decide if I pick one up^^
wizardofid: and the race is on again :p
The Banner Saga got lapped three times already, hopefully it's followed by a more energetic competitor.
The_Blog: Ok I got about 5-6 new gift keys at the moment. I'll try to wait a bit maybe grab some more keys and then I think I'll gift them away again. Maybe with a riddle this time? Don't know.
Sounds good! The more creative the giveaways, the more fun :) I usually do trivia for slow moments in sales and encourage sharing stories for other giveaways. Lots of people on these forums like creative, artistic and thoughtful giveaways :)
apehater: googled a little bit and i think you're right. although its hard to believe for me, that companies nowdays doing investements without expecting profit anytime soon.
Tannath: Microsoft also bought Minecraft (actually the whole company - Mojang - but you know what I mean) for $2,5 billion dollars.

Speaking of which: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not TellTale!!!!!!!!!

-.-
Yup, to be perfectly honest, the Lucas purchase seems like a fantastic deal in comparison.
CharlesGrey: How many games left until the third round?
This post tracks the remaining titles in the current cycle. I try to keep it up-to-date.
CharlesGrey: Danke, der Herr.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
I also have 2 gift codes here but I will ask about them later. Now I have to watch the sale with eagle eyes to not miss "Vangers" or "return To Mysterious Island" - I'm also not sure if I might pick up "Monkey Island", too.

Hey, The_Blog does Paypal work again for you?
wizardofid: and the race is on again :p
SortaSane: The Banner Saga got lapped three times already, hopefully it's followed by a more energetic competitor.
nox no doubt :p
North America is now, mostly, awake. Hopefully this will help to speed some of these games along a bit.