It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok I got about 5-6 new gift keys at the moment. I'll try to wait a bit maybe grab some more keys and then I think I'll gift them away again. Maybe with a riddle this time? Don't know.
The_Blog: In Germany we spell it like it is written. So not "day-us" but instead "Deus Ex". But you have to keep in mind that the "e" and the "u" in german sound different than in the english language. In the english language the "e" is more pronounced like our "i", while we pronounce "e" more like in the word "escape". I struggle to find a good example for the "u" in the english language right now.
Tarnicus: I studied German briefly in high school and can remember some pronunciation but very little vocabulary. I'll still never forget Max Hoebeck, who was of German ancestry telling me to respond to the teacher's question of "was ist das?" with "Das ist meine lange fleischiger schlange" :P
Haha made my day....
foxworks: Wow, I see Train Fever launched today with a great discount. Oh boy, it's calling out to me.
Yep, I'm thinking about it too.

And there is also Sokobond
foxworks: Wow, I see Train Fever launched today with a great discount. Oh boy, it's calling out to me.
It and Sokobond are both looking pretty promising. But since this sale is on its final(ish) legs, and they will be on sale for a week, I'm holding off on buying both of those as well.
Does anyone know if Nox is coming around another time? After all that hype here last night I'm intrigued.
Tarnicus: I studied German briefly in high school and can remember some pronunciation but very little vocabulary. I'll still never forget Max Hoebeck, who was of German ancestry telling me to respond to the teacher's question of "was ist das?" with "Das ist meine lange fleischiger schlange" :P
That's a nice one^^ Did you dare?
Could someone put up the bot link? I had to switch to my phone & I don't have link for it saved on it.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by MissFable
Damn, that is a sweet debut discount! Bought.
All I got was Nox, Vampire Redemption, Driftmoon, Far Cry 2 .

Kind of a disappointing haul really, they are all dupes of physical games I have apart from Driftmoon.

Was going to get Shadows Heretic Kingdoms, but baulked at the last minute as I was afraid it wouldn't be finished due to insolvency and I cant afford to just take a punt on a game like that unfortunately, maybe a further reduction would make it more tempting in it's present state.

Hope everybody got what they were hoping to get at this stage :)
toxicTom: Does anyone know if Nox is coming around another time? After all that hype here last night I'm intrigued.
Should be according to my list. Unless i missed it.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post9920
high rated
toxicTom: Does anyone know if Nox is coming around another time? After all that hype here last night I'm intrigued.
PM in bound!
I will be doing a giveaway for that in the Steam group more than likely, although DRM free is much better ;-)
Yup, at least one more time:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
It t'is, and I have a gift key as well.

EDIT: Skunked by the Foxy One and his lightning gift skill!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by IAmSinistar
The_Blog: In Germany we spell it like it is written. So not "day-us" but instead "Deus Ex". But you have to keep in mind that the "e" and the "u" in german sound different than in the english language. In the english language the "e" is more pronounced like our "i", while we pronounce "e" more like in the word "escape". I struggle to find a good example for the "u" in the english language right now.
I learned a bit of German informally when I worked at Red Hat so I could chat with colleagues in the German office. Ok, it was more like goof off with my broken Yoda-German dialect so to speak. Ah, the good ole days. Sadly, I never learned to speak it or listen/comprehend it well, just read and write at a basic level. Some day I would like to properly learn German though just out of personal interest. I always found the language interesting sounding and unique. :)