It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Hello everybody,
just returned from work (cannot believe I managed to do with 2,5 hours of sleep) and I checked the list. Am I correct (please say yes) that "Return to Mysterious Island" and "Vangers" are still in the game?
Yes definitely:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post9920
Jenkinz: Are these keys reserved?
If not, how do I go about buying/trading them with you?
IAmSinistar: They mostly go to folks I know well here who missed their chances, so they won't really be available until the sale ends. The remainder typically go into one of my giveaways.
i reserve a copy of wasteland 2 if possible ;)
skeletonbow: ...
Dawnreader: Oh, Saitek I used to play it in IL-2, good gear, good old times

Need to get new one for Lucas games
I was able to fly better with my keyboard than when using the Joystick in IL-2,
but I think that is because all the hours I logged in the Battlefield games... :/
Oh you've got to be kidding... I watched all GOG all day for X-Wing and LoG2 and then I slept for two hours and X-Wing comes and goes.....
Wow, I see Train Fever launched today with a great discount. Oh boy, it's calling out to me.
MarkoH01: Hello everybody,
just returned from work (cannot believe I managed to do with 2,5 hours of sleep) and I checked the list. Am I correct (please say yes) that "Return to Mysterious Island" and "Vangers" are still in the game?
ElTerprise: Yes definitely:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post9920
Yay! *jumps in the air and starts dancing*
I have missed you all. I'm telling everyone on work about this sale and the great community. It is such a big event and everybody is so nice here.
Jenkinz: Know at least Banished is coming around again, dunno about BGAE.
BG&E has another appearance coming this cycle, so you may get lucky.

EDIT: I see that yyahoo has already clued you in on this. :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by IAmSinistar
skeletonbow: Yeah, most people say "deuce ex" at least whenever I've heard someone say it. I say it correctly as the latin "day-us" then they correct me, then I correct them. ;)
The_Blog: In Germany we spell it like it is written. So not "day-us" but instead "Deus Ex". But you have to keep in mind that the "e" and the "u" in german sound different than in the english language. In the english language the "e" is more pronounced like our "i", while we pronounce "e" more like in the word "escape". I struggle to find a good example for the "u" in the english language right now.
I studied German briefly in high school and can remember some pronunciation but very little vocabulary. I'll still never forget Max Hoebeck, who was of German ancestry telling me to respond to the teacher's question of "was ist das?" with "Das ist meine lange fleischiger schlange" :P
MarkoH01: Yay! *jumps in the air and starts dancing*
I have missed you all. I'm telling everyone on work about this sale and the great community. It is such a big event and everybody is so nice here.
Vangers is probably coming up very soon, don't get distracted. ;)
MarkoH01: Yay! *jumps in the air and starts dancing*
It is a great community considering i started posting yesterday. I have other experiences from darker places *cough*steam*cough*...:)
any bets on what is next
Dawnreader: Oh, Saitek I used to play it in IL-2, good gear, good old times

Need to get new one for Lucas games
GhostwriterDoF: I was able to fly better with my keyboard than when using the Joystick in IL-2,
but I think that is because all the hours I logged in the Battlefield games... :/
You must have had one of those Radio Shack type joysticks then. :) The type that makes you want to kick a baby. :)
Geralt_of_Rivia: But you are talking about joysticks. You do know what that literally translates to in German, right. ;-)
skeletonbow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zWwmfQvdCI :)
[Cartman's voice] Red rocket, red rocket! ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Now you have to get Thunderscape.
Nah... think it goes into the giveaway pot. How does that Bazookery think work?
Just waiting for freaking Pharaoh to come back around, then I can stop being so manic this time around until fresh hits round 3