It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: sounds just as an excuse, to cover their tactic: they just force people to buy their games first with limited avaibility
Think of it as a limited deal; something like the Humble Bundles.
IAmSinistar: They're always free. And there's no limit on them. :)
I can't even get GOGbears for free, not sure if that is lucky or unlucky though. :)
Post edited March 02, 2015 by stg83
BwieDieter: Plus, it´s really a shit game from what I´ve seen and heard. Even the promozional materiaal looks crummy.
MarkoH01: No it's not - ist's actually pretty great with detailed background graphics. Only the animations are a bit sloooooowww. Why would they make two prequels if the game were that bad?
fair enough. But there are tons of shit games that got a sequal7sequels, so that argument doesn´t really count.
it may jsut be that the game isn´t for me or my friends, and that I´m a bit picky. if you day it´s good, I´ll trust you on that.
Since search isnt working right now - how is the freebie working ? We will see free button or i need to press buy button and there is a chance that it will end being free ?
Tempted by Battle Isle, but didnt like Battle Worlds: Kronos that much, is Battle Isle THAT much better (as I've heard)?!
Effin' Gogbear made me totally skip Wasteland 2!
Anyway I would have just tried the free gift :P
staruszek: Since search isnt working right now - how is the freebie working ? We will see free button or i need to press buy button and there is a chance that it will end being free ?
The second one.
Dangnabbit. Missed Wasteland =(
Sachys: Tempted by Battle Isle, but didnt like Battle Worlds: Kronos that much, is Battle Isle THAT much better (as I've heard)?!
I played Battle Isle originally on the Amiga. It's quite good and a benchmark of the genre. I think I enjoy it more than Kronos, though the latter is very pretty.
stg83: I can't even get GOGbears for free, not sure if that is lucky or unlucky though. :)
I'll save you one next time I get one, already got a few, so I'm good.
Sachys: Tempted by Battle Isle, but didnt like Battle Worlds: Kronos that much, is Battle Isle THAT much better (as I've heard)?!
Incubation is the best game in the Battle Isle pack. It's a nice tactical squad turn based strategy game.
IAmSinistar:
Hmmm... think ill skip for now and see what comes up on the roulette / maybe get it next time around! Cheers!
Unreal Engine 4 is also free now! So I got a freebie after all! Woohoo! :-P
FearfulSymmetry: I just got my first GOGbear! :)
Congratulations - one freebear after another :)
Getcomposted: Wow, I didn't even see Wasteland 2 - I was doing something else, and I came back to SpaceCom. O_o
Me too. :-(