It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning sunshine.

For the first time ever for this promo, my "owned" games are showing up.

Previously, I felt like a pariah, like GOG didn't like me anymore. :)

Lot's of people have been complaining about that; I guess they fixed it.

Gongrat's to all. I see that we've blasted through the 500 page barrier (at least on my GOG account).
Sachys: *points at league of spear-weilding GOGBears
real.geizterfahr: Hmmmmmmm...
lol
deleted
trentonlf: No need to trade, check your PM :-)
Crewdroog: i'm hoping this sale gets all that gifting-do-gooder out of your system for a bit. ;)

morning, trent!
Morning!
Who knows if that's possible. I've already gifted 14 games so far and have more to go still LOL
Matruchus: To be fair two cinemaware games on gog cost as much as the whole cinemaware anthology (12 games) on steam in which those two games are included and this was the point that struck everybody here at most.
GhostwriterDoF: I don't mind paying a little extra for the DRM-Free version,
especially if they include all the extras.

They should at least make all their game titles available here.
Sometimes it is better to pick and choose which games you
want to play, instead of getting a whole bundle.
I was fortunate enough to download all of the Cinemaware games for free a number of years ago, probably around 2005 or so from their website where they had their entire historical game catalogue available for free download for MSDOS, Amiga, Atari, you name it. I still have the entire collection on my hard disk somewhere today. Sadly, at some point they stopped offering the games for free. Same thing happened with the Krondor games and GTA1&2 on Rockstar's website.

The only downside to the original downloads they offered for free is that you have to make them run on Windows 7 yourself instead of having the nice snazzy GOG installer. :)
Maybe if some people didn't drink coffee from K-cups at like $30 a pound, they could afford to pay full price for games. I'm just saying...
Crewdroog: i'm hoping this sale gets all that gifting-do-gooder out of your system for a bit. ;)

morning, trent!
trentonlf: Morning!
Who knows if that's possible. I've already gifted 14 games so far and have more to go still LOL
14 gifts? Whew, I feel ridiculous now with my couple.

morning, trent!
:( <------ HUGE frowny face. where is ddickinson when you need her?

actually, for real, where is dd? i miss my battle sister.
Deltafunction: For the first time ever for this promo, my "owned" games are showing up.
Same here, at last. Thought for a moment they removed it^^
Anyone know if they ever offered Giant in the second or third run through of the seasoned titles? It wasn't in the first, and I'm not holding my breath since they probably wouldn't offer something that has different versions for Europe and NA
Crewdroog: :( <------ HUGE frowny face. where is ddickinson when you need her?

Sadly dd is having some RL issues keeping her away, I don't know the details.
KilarGer: Will Baldurs Gate Show up?
Ah your first post on the forums? Welcome to this crazy community. Why don't you stay a while...how I've waited for you to come
People like monster bash.

I however can't really see why.
Crewdroog: :( <------ HUGE frowny face. where is ddickinson when you need her?

She's hasn't been around for a couple days... :/
goplanet: Maybe if some people didn't drink coffee from K-cups at like $30 a pound, they could afford to pay full price for games. I'm just saying...
Everything is Awesome (tm)