It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: To be fair two cinemaware games on gog cost as much as the whole cinemaware anthology (12 games) on steam in which those two games are included and this was the point that struck everybody here at most.
GhostwriterDoF: I don't mind paying a little extra for the DRM-Free version,
especially if they include all the extras.

They should at least make all their game titles available here.
Sometimes it is better to pick and choose which games you
want to play, instead of getting a whole bundle.
The problem is that already those two games that are available here cost more the the whole bundle on Steam which was what the whole cinemaware uproar was about.
ZaineH: I would have thought that The Banner Saga would move a bit faster than this. I guess I'm not the only one wishing it was a steeper discount.
trentonlf: It has been discounted steeper before and I'm sure a lot of people got it then.
That might explain it.
BoxOfSnoo: Nice! I was watching that one, I even had the monitoring script going and somehow I missed it...
dgwake: I know for a fact you didn't miss it.

check your PM
Dude! Thanks very much!
Will Baldurs Gate Show up?
deleted
Sachys: *points at league of spear-weilding GOGBears
Hmmmmmmm...
Crewdroog: lol i was open about watching nuns in latex, i figure vaginas is pretty vanilla compared to that. :)

now i'm trying to think if there are games I always think the name wrong.
Tarnicus: Ah now you're bringing back memories of videos you linked to me ages ago. My lips are sealed! I'd say a pun in relation to that but I'll get in trouble...as usual :P

I always pronounce Deus Ex incorrectly, as I was reminded when watching a video today. Instead of saying "day-us" as I commonly hear, I pronounse it more like "Deuce Ex". It sounds way cooler to me :D
Yeah, most people say "deuce ex" at least whenever I've heard someone say it. I say it correctly as the latin "day-us" then they correct me, then I correct them. ;)
tanukisuit: Does anyone think Sam and Max will come back up? I keep trying to watch for it and missed it when it was around.

I'm also surprised some of the other Lucasarts games didn't pop up consider the few that did.
Sam & Max will show up one last time. "When?" is the unanswerable question. As for LucasArts games being included in this sale, I am more surprised that any were included at all more than I would be that more weren't included. But that's just me.
Tarnicus: Ah now you're bringing back memories of videos you linked to me ages ago. My lips are sealed! I'd say a pun in relation to that but I'll get in trouble...as usual :P

I always pronounce Deus Ex incorrectly, as I was reminded when watching a video today. Instead of saying "day-us" as I commonly hear, I pronounse it more like "Deuce Ex". It sounds way cooler to me :D
Crewdroog: that was between us! dammit, tarnicus.

I keep wanting to pronounce Pier Solar, Pierre Solarre (solar pronounced so it rhymes with pierre)
So it isn't pronounced Pie-aarrgh Soul-aarrgh? Damn! :(

Oh sorry, I mistook you posting that in a thread with over 10,000 comments as somehow being pubic...muahaha :P
KilarGer: Will Baldurs Gate Show up?
Nope.
yyahoo: It's too bad you weren't around to give feedback when CW had a rep here on the boards and was communicating with us. Perhaps the addition of your perspective might have changed things. At the time, it was pretty much unanimous that GOG users were outraged and didn't want to buy CW's now overpriced games and wanted something done to make right on their previous purchases. I imagine that CW game sales on GOG after the compilation release might have driven their behavior as well. They probably slowed down quite a bit.
About 2 months ago, Cinemaware's representative said that they are preparing "something" for the 2nd half of 2015.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Grargar
BenKii: It looks like I missed X-Wing for the 3rd time. If anyone managed to grab one, I'd be willing trade some games for it.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post4957
trentonlf: No need to trade, check your PM :-)
i'm hoping this sale gets all that gifting-do-gooder out of your system for a bit. ;)

morning, trent!
Sachys: *points at league of spear-weilding GOGBears
Bugger me!

No, wait...
tanukisuit: Does anyone think Sam and Max will come back up? I keep trying to watch for it and missed it when it was around.

I'm also surprised some of the other Lucasarts games didn't pop up consider the few that did.
Tekkaman-James: Sam & Max will show up one last time. "When?" is the unanswerable question. As for LucasArts games being included in this sale, I am more surprised that any were included at all more than I would be that more weren't included. But that's just me.
I suppose you're right. They're so new, but maybe that was the intent. Dangle a few of them out there at half price and hope the rest get picked up here and there at full price through insomnia covert advertising of the label. Sam & Max doesn't fit it, but the other two make you want more and most of what they did load out here is Star Wars.
yyahoo: It's too bad you weren't around to give feedback when CW had a rep here on the boards and was communicating with us. Perhaps the addition of your perspective might have changed things. At the time, it was pretty much unanimous that GOG users were outraged and didn't want to buy CW's now overpriced games and wanted something done to make right on their previous purchases. I imagine that CW game sales on GOG after the compilation release might have driven their behavior as well. They probably slowed down quite a bit.
Grargar: About 2 months ago, Cinemaware's representative said that they are preparing "something" for the 2nd quarter of 2015.
Yup, that's what I was referring to.