It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: missed it, but on purpose, its still too pricy for me
yyahoo: Funny, I'm the same way. I really want the LucasArts games, but I'm always holding out for a bigger discount. Disney is notorious for not having big discounts though, so this might be the best we ever see. But I was at least going to wait for a second discount of only 50% before I decided to give up on anything bigger.
especially if you think that tie fighter should be paid off long time ago, its insulting that disney is not making better deals and there were games where i happily paid full price like system shock 2 and blade of darkness (sadly not avaible anymore)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by apehater
dgwake: CRIT on X-Wing.
I now have a gift copy for someone who may have missed it
You and I both! Now that's interesting.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by MsParanoid
ZaineH: I would have thought that The Banner Saga would move a bit faster than this. I guess I'm not the only one wishing it was a steeper discount.
It has been discounted steeper before and I'm sure a lot of people got it then.
Good afternoon, back from the doctor's, and very pleased to see that the Keaneing has meant I haven't missed anything I wanted. ;)
apehater: there were games where i happily paid full price like system shock 2 and blade of darkness (sadly not avaible anymore)
I did. About 20 minutes before it was removed in fact.

I even grabbed a few extra copies for trading, but they are all long gone.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tannath
goplanet: Well, I would have bought them at half off, and I don't give a **** what they cost on That Platform.
To be fair two cinemaware games on gog cost as much as the whole cinemaware anthology (12 games) on steam in which those two games are included and this was the point that struck everybody here at most.
Exoanthrope: I'm finally online when X-Wing is up, but thanks to trentonlf I already have it. :P

Now is there anyone here who missed TIE-Fighter?
Tarnicus: TIE-Fighter was definitely more enjoyable than X-Wing, at least back when I played them both in the 90s :)
When X-Wing came out back in the 90s my buddy picked it up and brought it over to my place one day and we were so absorbed into the game it wasn't funny. It defined immersion for us. As we got deeper into the missions we chatted about how fun it would be if you could play the other side and fly TIE fighters etc. Well, I guess that is probably what everyone that played the game thought including Lucasarts themselves because obviously a year or so later they came out with TIE Fighter and we got that one too and enjoyed the hell out of it, as well as some expansions for XWing. While playing TIE Fighter we eventually thought how fun it would be to have multiplayer and be able to play over the modem or Internet with or against each other on opposite sides. Again... who DIDN'T think that! And once again of course... not long after... XWing vs. TIE Fighter came out and we ate that one up too and had a blast. And of course another year or whatever later Alliance was the final cherry on top. It's really too bad that that's where it ended as those games were so epic.

Of course we also were into Wing Commander and had several of those also, but for us the Star Wars games had the edge even though both series were a lot of fun.

So awesome to see these games brought back from the dead now on GOG DRM-free.
Tarnicus: OMG Crew you should be so open posting on here about watching videos of vaginas! (I always misread that game as Vagners for some reason) :P
Crewdroog: lol i was open about watching nuns in latex, i figure vaginas is pretty vanilla compared to that. :)

now i'm trying to think if there are games I always think the name wrong.
Ah now you're bringing back memories of videos you linked to me ages ago. My lips are sealed! I'd say a pun in relation to that but I'll get in trouble...as usual :P

I always pronounce Deus Ex incorrectly, as I was reminded when watching a video today. Instead of saying "day-us" as I commonly hear, I pronounse it more like "Deuce Ex". It sounds way cooler to me :D
The Keaner Saga. It has barely moved from its halfpoint.
IronArcturus: Does anyone know if that Halfway space game will make it to this rotation?
It hasn't come up in Wave 2 yet, so it will definitely show up in the next few hours. There are only 16 games left that haven't made a second appearance.
goplanet: Well, I would have bought them at half off, and I don't give a **** what they cost on That Platform.
Matruchus: To be fair two cinemaware games on gog cost as much as the whole cinemaware anthology (12 games) on steam in which those two games are included and this was the point that struck everybody here at most.
That's exactly what he said in the post I replied to (and QUOTED). Why are you repeating it? It doesn't change my opinion. Of course I would prefer to get the whole collection at that price, but my hatred of Steam is such that I don't even allow boiling water in my house anymore!
Grargar: The Keaner Saga. It has barely moved from its halfpoint.
a new favourite for the next keane title?
IronArcturus: Does anyone know if that Halfway space game will make it to this rotation?
Tekkaman-James: It hasn't come up in Wave 2 yet, so it will definitely show up in the next few hours. There are only 16 games left that haven't made a second appearance.
At this rate, I'm not so sure...
Crewdroog: lol i was open about watching nuns in latex, i figure vaginas is pretty vanilla compared to that. :)

now i'm trying to think if there are games I always think the name wrong.
Tarnicus: Ah now you're bringing back memories of videos you linked to me ages ago. My lips are sealed! I'd say a pun in relation to that but I'll get in trouble...as usual :P

I always pronounce Deus Ex incorrectly, as I was reminded when watching a video today. Instead of saying "day-us" as I commonly hear, I pronounse it more like "Deuce Ex". It sounds way cooler to me :D
that was between us! dammit, tarnicus.

I keep wanting to pronounce Pier Solar, Pierre Solarre (solar pronounced so it rhymes with pierre)
high rated
BenKii: It looks like I missed X-Wing for the 3rd time. If anyone managed to grab one, I'd be willing trade some games for it.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post4957
No need to trade, check your PM :-)