It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BoxOfSnoo: Nice! I was watching that one, I even had the monitoring script going and somehow I missed it...
dgwake: I know for a fact you didn't miss it.

check your PM
You put the key in the post :O

Edit: Nvm, you caught it
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Jenkinz
Crewdroog: so i wanted to understand what all the fuss is over Vangers. Watched the video. wtf just happened?
Tarnicus: OMG Crew you should be so open posting on here about watching videos of vaginas! (I always misread that game as Vagners for some reason) :P
lol i was open about watching nuns in latex, i figure vaginas is pretty vanilla compared to that. :)

now i'm trying to think if there are games I always think the name wrong.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Crewdroog
Could someone tell me if I missed Legend of Grimrock, Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis and Cognition?
I will not be near the internet in 3 hours from now until next week, so just wanted to check.
BoxOfSnoo: Nice! I was watching that one, I even had the monitoring script going and somehow I missed it...

check your PM
Don't post codes in the thread.
Exoanthrope: I'm finally online when X-Wing is up, but thanks to trentonlf I already have it. :P

Now is there anyone here who missed TIE-Fighter?
I managed to grab X-Wing the second time it came around but I've missed TIE Fighter every time.
Sachys: Not saying. Nope!

There are those that would spear my box of in with such things!
trentonlf: Who would do such a thing! You know it's safe to tell us as we are your friends and would never stoop to such levels. :-)
*points at your pointy stick
goplanet: Cinemaware games should have been in this sale.
Cinemaware stopped promoting and offering new games on GOG after their publisher/Steam manager took all their games and threw them into one compilation on Steam for around $10. People around here made their feelings known to CW that they were none too happy that the CW games were $6 each on GOG and $10 for all of them on Steam. CW claimed that they couldn't do anything about it, but promised to make good in the "near" future but not immediately. So, it's understandable why CW is ignoring GOG for now. They no longer have a "reasonably" priced product here anymore. Until they finally present their solution to the Steam Compilation for GOG, I doubt we'll hear much from them.

check your PM
Jenkinz: You put the key in the post :O

Edit: Nvm, you caught it
yes trying to do this with my phone was a bad idea
Does anyone know if that Halfway space game will make it to this rotation?
If nox is next I will be giving away two steam keys :p if not I will get a blender, a printer and........ well you know the rest....
yyahoo: Cinemaware stopped promoting and offering new games on GOG after their publisher/Steam manager took all their games and threw them into one compilation on Steam for around $10. People around here made their feelings known to CW that they were none too happy that the CW games were $6 each on GOG and $10 for all of them on Steam. CW claimed that they couldn't do anything about it, but promised to make good in the "near" future but not immediately. So, it's understandable why CW is ignoring GOG for now. They no longer have a "reasonably" priced product here anymore. Until they finally present their solution to the Steam Compilation for GOG, I doubt we'll hear much from them.
Well, I would have bought them at half off, and I don't give a **** what they cost on That Platform.
I would have thought that The Banner Saga would move a bit faster than this. I guess I'm not the only one wishing it was a steeper discount.
Exoanthrope: It still has one more round to go, I believe. :)
Here's hoping that I can catch it on the last swing, then. Thanks for even mentioning its place ont he sale in here. Otherwise I wouldn't have even known to look for it.
Back from work. Relieved to see that Dragonfall is yet to appear in the second round. I'll not miss it again!
It looks like I missed X-Wing for the 3rd time. If anyone managed to grab one, I'd be willing trade some games for it.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post4957