It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MissFable: High probability of the next few games being these
Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (-75%) [300]
Monster Bash (-75%) [100]
Thunderscape (-75%) [100]
Vangers (-75%) [100]
The Black Mirror (-75%) [150] *
Battle Isle Platinum (-75%) [150]
Unreal Gold (-80%) [200]
Corsairs Gold (-75%) [150]
One down.

*pulls up a chair*

I'm not going anywhere.
Exoanthrope: I'm finally online when X-Wing is up, but thanks to trentonlf I already have it. :P

Now is there anyone here who missed TIE-Fighter?
HO LEEE SHEEITE! I totally just about missed XWING *again*! I've been paying too much attention to threads in the forums and took my attention from the homepage for a while, then noticed someone mention XWING and refreshed and saw the countdown nearing the end!

I just about shit myself!

Anyhow, that was a close call that fortunately was disaster averted! :)

I had the opposite as you, I just scored XWING before it expired on fumes, but was fortunate enough to have received TIE Fighter as a gift from trentonlf yesterday, so I finally have the original set. This weekend is going to be so awesome it isn't funny!

I'm kind of glad they didn't put Star Wars XWing vs Tie Fighter and Alliance in this sale or I'd have tried to get them too, but now there's something to wish for in the next promo in a few months. :)

I may be crazy, but my brain is dancing a happy dance to finally have both of these awesome games from the 90s. ;oP
UNREAL ! good memories,.The first time i played unreal my pc did not have the power to run it properly hahaha , the second one, not that great
Exoanthrope: I'm finally online when X-Wing is up, but thanks to trentonlf I already have it. :P

apehater: missed it, but on purpose, its still too pricy for me
Funny, I'm the same way. I really want the LucasArts games, but I'm always holding out for a bigger discount. Disney is notorious for not having big discounts though, so this might be the best we ever see. But I was at least going to wait for a second discount of only 50% before I decided to give up on anything bigger.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by yyahoo
Oh, TIE Fighter is in the mix? I missed that one so completely that I didn't even realize it was in the offer for this promo...

TIE-Fighter was definitely more enjoyable than X-Wing, at least back when I played them both in the 90s :)
dgwake: CRIT on X-Wing.
I now have a gift copy for someone who may have missed it
Nice! I was watching that one, I even had the monitoring script going and somehow I missed it...
I'll have it if nobody wants it :)
Cinemaware games should have been in this sale.
martigasin: UNREAL ! good memories,.The first time i played unreal my pc did not have the power to run it properly hahaha , the second one, not that great
Yeah. U2 looks good even today, but the pace is so slow... and that ending doesn't help at all.
apehater: missed it, but on purpose, its still too pricy for me
Exoanthrope: I don't think it's going to get any cheaper anytime soon, but I've got an extra if you'd like it. :)
yes please, thats's an offer i can't refuse.

i admit that its not gonna get cheaper anytime soon, sadly :(
IanM: How often were they released before that? Not something I was interested in so I haven't any idea
Tannath: 1-3 a month, IIRC.
Matruchus: As Tanita said. I do wonder if it were possible for gog to get some Disney movies here since they have them here already as game publishers. That would surely sell. I know its probably wishfull thinking cause of rights issues.
I think the regional rights presents one problem. Maybe it can be overcome in the EU if the law changes, but that still leaves DRM. I can't imagine the studios will ever give up DRM willingly.

I answered the Public Consultation on the review of the EU copyright rules and put suggestions to i) outlaw DRM and 'lifetime leases' ii) give tax breaks to DRM free products & higher tax rates for stonger DRM + compulsory penalties & compensation in cases where users are denied access to their content because of DRM glitches.

Optimistic of course, but I just can't see movies and TV being possible for any sellers like GOG until there is a strong incentive for studios and publishers to sell without DRM.
Exoanthrope: I don't think it's going to get any cheaper anytime soon, but I've got an extra if you'd like it. :)
apehater: yes please, thats's an offer i can't refuse.

i admit that its not gonna get cheaper anytime soon, sadly :(
Sent!
high rated
BoxOfSnoo: Nice! I was watching that one, I even had the monitoring script going and somehow I missed it...
I know for a fact you didn't miss it.

check your PM
Post edited March 05, 2015 by dgwake
Anaxphone: Oh, TIE Fighter is in the mix? I missed that one so completely that I didn't even realize it was in the offer for this promo...
It still has one more round to go, I believe. :)