It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Personally the only thing I'd be interested in buying video-wise online on any platform at all would be DRM-free hollywood movies
Is that all? Are you sure you wouldn't like a pet unicorn and a bridge to the moon, as well?
apehater: i guess insomnia is going to end soon, so what are the favourites for the next keane?
Depending on how long it take fresh to finish round 2 and go though round 3 there is a good chance it will stretch to a 5th day
Tannath: Let it be Vangers please, this is getting ridiculous...
Yes, please, what I'm waiting for...
so i wanted to understand what all the fuss is over Vangers. Watched the video. wtf just happened?
skeletonbow: Personally the only thing I'd be interested in buying video-wise online on any platform at all would be DRM-free hollywood movies
goplanet: Is that all? Are you sure you wouldn't like a pet unicorn and a bridge to the moon, as well?
Naw, but I think Thinkgeek might sell unicorn meat in a can, and GOG already has To the Moon the video game.
goplanet: Is that all? Are you sure you wouldn't like a pet unicorn and a bridge to the moon, as well?
If you can get on to that after negotiating world peace and ending climate change.
apehater: i guess insomnia is going to end soon, so what are the favourites for the next keane?
MissFable: Depending on how long it take fresh to finish round 2 and go though round 3 there is a good chance it will stretch to a 5th day
I wonder though, what happens if the seasoned titles finish their 3rd round and fresh still has like 12 hours to go? Maybe they'll throw in a few titles for a 4th round? or just leave the fresh alone?
arxon: X-Wing is not really Noxing it
Still it's...erm flying :p
Tarnicus: heya Crew, you missed trivia giveaways of codes, talk of cricket, snooker/pool, and more Nox puns :)
Crewdroog: tarnicus!!! *waves*

aw, stupid brain wanting sleep! I missed talk of cricket? this makes me sad.

trivia? i like trivia, that's too bad.
Trivia post #1 (Steam) and Trivia post #2 (GOG). Oh and you missed more talk about you and the Pregnant/HGH Bellied Assassin. HypersomniacLive and I were in disagreement until I owned up to it...
Banner saga really shouldn't be keaning. It is a good game :/
Tarnicus: ...
skeletonbow: , ...
I feel the same way about the movies.

I might be interested in DRM-Free digital distribution of Movies and TV shows,
with Indies included...
Crewdroog: so i wanted to understand what all the fuss is over Vangers. Watched the video. wtf just happened?
vanger danger
Tarnicus: Thanks for posting that. I know quite a few who will be happy to see movies go. I wouldn't mind if they went from this sale as they keep holding it up :P
skeletonbow: I'm indifferent to the current movie collection on GOG being here, however it is quite a yawnfest. I watched that Indie Movie (came in a bundle I bought a while back) and it was interesting, but not something I'd have paid money for on purpose. Personally the only thing I'd be interested in buying video-wise online on any platform at all would be DRM-free hollywood movies and TV shows, high end documentaries, food/nutrition/health related documentaries/videos, and stand up comedy like Louis CK or similar. Low end videos or indie stuff doesn't interest me at all when it comes to video. I might be coaxed into watching one and maybe even enjoying it on youtube or something but it's not something I'd look at in an online catalogue and spend money to chance it or something like that. :)
Yeah. And there is a pretty big selection of major video streaming services which are all expanding. I got a netflix account which runs me 8,99€ a month (allows 2 devices at the same time, so my brother gets to watch for free on it as well), and I get more than my money's worth out of that. I think at this point I can only complain that they aren't adding new stuff fast enough, since the library is not quite as big as in the us yet, and most of it I have already seen. Compare that to idk The Gamers (which is hilarious btw. (and probably the best title in the library?)) which costs 5,39€ here... that is not even close in terms of value imo.
The_Blog: Banner saga really shouldn't be keaning. It is a good game :/
For me it's - again - the price tag. So i will get it another time. And i think there had been a bigger discount on gog for it iirc.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
I'm finally online when X-Wing is up, but thanks to trentonlf I already have it. :P

Now is there anyone here who missed TIE-Fighter?