It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

X-Wing is not really Noxing it
MissFable: High probability of the next few games being these
Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (-75%) [300]
Monster Bash (-75%) [100]
Thunderscape (-75%) [100]
Vangers (-75%) [100]
The Black Mirror (-75%) [150] *
Battle Isle Platinum (-75%) [150]
Unreal Gold (-80%) [200]
Corsairs Gold (-75%) [150]
Let it be Vangers please, this is getting ridiculous...
Matruchus: Actually last movie on gog was released in january. Nothing since then.
How often were they released before that? Not something I was interested in so I haven't any idea
Matruchus: Actually last movie on gog was released in january. Nothing since then.
IanM: How often were they released before that? Not something I was interested in so I haven't any idea
1-3 a month, IIRC.
qwerty_84: fresh still missing in second round:
Astebreed
Din's Curse
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
Freedom Planet
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief
Inquisitor
QUBE Director's Cut
Pier Solar
Risen
Broken Age Season Pass
Last Federation, The
Rayman Origins
FTL: Advanced Edition
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Halfway
justanoldgamer: You're missing Tesla Effect, I hope.
yes sorry.. it's missing
Picked up the two titles I had on the radar, Tie Fighter and X-Wing. Alas no critical hits.
Tarnicus: Ken Jeong is brilliant as the King in Role Models. The dialogue at the beginning of this clip is one of my favourite scenes. Ken only appears briefly at the end of the clip. There's an hilarious interaction with him later in the movie :)

With 24 hours to go on the Kickstarter, I just got informed that another Ultima Underworld game is being made by former members of Looking Glass Studios!! (responsible also for System Shock and Thieft) See here. I've never back a Kickstarter project, and as this one is already funded it might be my first before I cease my game-hoarding habit!
Pardinuz: Shame on you. Everyone here backed it day one. :P
I've been too busy stressing out at life to realise it was on Kickstarter. Fortunately I swallowed a bottle of Chill Pills and feel much better :P
rMyX: Yes, no problem. I already had it !
Check your PM.
ZaineH: Thank you!
You're very welcome.
deleted
skeletonbow: https://twitter.com/gameloadingtv/status/573300596825980928

Unconfirmed rumour of course, but if true suggests that GOG might wind down the movies section of the site.
Tarnicus: Thanks for posting that. I know quite a few who will be happy to see movies go. I wouldn't mind if they went from this sale as they keep holding it up :P
I'm indifferent to the current movie collection on GOG being here, however it is quite a yawnfest. I watched that Indie Movie (came in a bundle I bought a while back) and it was interesting, but not something I'd have paid money for on purpose. Personally the only thing I'd be interested in buying video-wise online on any platform at all would be DRM-free hollywood movies and TV shows, high end documentaries, food/nutrition/health related documentaries/videos, and stand up comedy like Louis CK or similar. Low end videos or indie stuff doesn't interest me at all when it comes to video. I might be coaxed into watching one and maybe even enjoying it on youtube or something but it's not something I'd look at in an online catalogue and spend money to chance it or something like that. :)
Jeysie: Makes me glad I already bought Dark Dungeons. Wonder why they're winding it down.
IAmSinistar: I'm not surprised. The consumer response was tepid and the offerings underwhelming overall.

And yes, Dark Dungeons was my first movie purchase here too. :)

If they want to branch out into another media, game soundtracks make the logical next step.
Yeah, I'm not terribly surprised either, though I feel bad for the people who might not be big enough to reach the other video platforms.

And, heh! I didn't find out about DD until after the Kickstarter was already over, but I knew I wanted it.

Game soundtracks would be really awesome. Or trying to ask musicians who create game-inspired original songs and albums if they'd be willing to list them here for sale.
i guess insomnia is going to end soon, so what are the favourites for the next keane?
Guys i'm looking for wasteland 2, is someone so kind to buy it in advance for me tonight, when probably it will pop up??? I'll pay back tomorrow as soon as i'll came back online.. :)
The Banner Saga is excellent. If you have been wondering if you should get it, GET IT! I paid much more for it and it was money well spent.
IanM: How often were they released before that? Not something I was interested in so I haven't any idea
As Tanita said. I do wonder if it were possible for gog to get some Disney movies here since they have them here already as game publishers. That would surely sell. I know its probably wishfull thinking cause of rights issues.