It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Ken Jeong is brilliant as the King in Role Models. The dialogue at the beginning of this clip is one of my favourite scenes. Ken only appears briefly at the end of the clip. There's an hilarious interaction with him later in the movie :)

With 24 hours to go on the Kickstarter, I just got informed that another Ultima Underworld game is being made by former members of Looking Glass Studios!! (responsible also for System Shock and Thieft) See here. I've never back a Kickstarter project, and as this one is already funded it might be my first before I cease my game-hoarding habit!
Shame on you. Everyone here backed it day one. :P
stg83: Yeah, like The Big Bang Theory which may be good but I don't know why so many people are absolutely crazy about that show.
huN73R: Plus TBBT became repetitive after a while (after season 2), they made Sheldon an overgrown baby. In contrast Abed who is lot similar to Sheldon never felt that way to me.(Aspergers)
Abed was always evolving into a better character each season.
I still enjoy TBBT even though it is very repetitive. My girlfriend has Aspergers and loves both shows :)
I keep clicking but I'm not getting any criticals!

NOOOOOOOOOO!
Matruchus: So gog is giving up on movies. That's a first.
Jeysie: Makes me glad I already bought Dark Dungeons. Wonder why they're winding it down.
I guess the sales aren't that good. To be fair to me the prices just seem way too high on most movies here but that's just me. When Trek Nation released it was so much hype but when you looked at the movie bestsellers list it was on bottom of it.
j0ekerr: I keep clicking but I'm not getting any criticals!

NOOOOOOOOOO!
Do not want.
qwerty_84: ...
I could see that Xenonauts had already come up in the cycle by it's position in the popular list on the front page...
Jeysie: Makes me glad I already bought Dark Dungeons. Wonder why they're winding it down.
I'm not surprised. The consumer response was tepid and the offerings underwhelming overall.

And yes, Dark Dungeons was my first movie purchase here too. :)

If they want to branch out into another media, game soundtracks make the logical next step.
Crewdroog: Good morning all! Now what have I missed? *goes to page one**
heya Crew, you missed trivia giveaways of codes, talk of cricket, snooker/pool, and more Nox puns :)
j0ekerr: This is not dragonfall!

But it has vikings!

It's good too.
But $7.99 is a king's ransom for a GOG sale. And of course I don't get a crit. No, I never get a crit. No crits for me! mrghlbrglneedmorecoffee....
ZaineH: Awesome! Came back in time for Cognition. Have Shadowrun Dragonfall and The Gamers had a second run yet?
I got a critical hit on The Gamers, I can give it to you if you like.
would it definitely be the case of no more movies added to the cataogue? it could just be someone was given a rejection with vague reasons and that's how they choose to interpret it?
Seasoned deal: Star Wars: X-Wing Special Edition (-50%) [600]

Last chance?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
goplanet: But $7.99 is a king's ransom for a GOG sale. And of course I don't get a crit. No, I never get a crit. No crits for me! mrghlbrglneedmorecoffee....
How about I hit you with a crit, check your PM for Sam and Max hit the road :)
Matruchus: When Trek Nation released it was so much hype but when you looked at the movie bestsellers list it was on bottom of it.
It's been available to stream on Netflix for a long while here. That probably doesn't help sales either.
X-WING!