It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Awesome! Came back in time for Cognition. Have Shadowrun Dragonfall and The Gamers had a second run yet?
skeletonbow: https://twitter.com/gameloadingtv/status/573300596825980928

Unconfirmed rumour of course, but if true suggests that GOG might wind down the movies section of the site.
So gog is giving up on movies. That's a first.
Great price for Cognition, but ratings aren't good as much..
ZaineH: Awesome! Came back in time for Cognition. Have Shadowrun Dragonfall and The Gamers had a second run yet?
Gamers did, if I'm not mistaken.
Post updated:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post9920

15 fresh deals remaining in second round.

Edit: X-wing incoming.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
huN73R: Plus TBBT became repetitive after a while (after season 2), they made Sheldon an overgrown baby. In contrast Abed who is lot similar to Sheldon never felt that way to me.(Aspergers)
Abed was always evolving into a better character each season.
I still haven't watched TBBT but I am sure its gotten really repetitive being 8 seasons in and getting renewed for another two. The character in Community definitely evolved throughout the course of the show and that is what makes it so good. The fifth season although not great was atleast better then the fourth which was just really mediocre.
ZaineH: Awesome! Came back in time for Cognition. Have Shadowrun Dragonfall and The Gamers had a second run yet?
Not yet for Dragonfall, but yes for Gamers.
Morning all. No Sam & Max during the night, I see. And the much talked about Train Fever has arrived. I'll start reassigning workers to research so they can find a cure, I guess....
Good morning Insomniacs... :)

Oh good, I haven't missed round 3 for the Fresh list.
requested: Damn, I really like that actor and I didn't even know the show until now. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Thanks huN73R and Tarnicus, I mean it.
Ken Jeong is brilliant as the King in Role Models. The dialogue at the beginning of this clip is one of my favourite scenes. Ken only appears briefly at the end of the clip. There's an hilarious interaction with him later in the movie :)

With 24 hours to go on the Kickstarter, I just got informed that another Ultima Underworld game is being made by former members of Looking Glass Studios!! (responsible also for System Shock and Thief) See here. I've never back a Kickstarter project, and as this one is already funded it might be my first before I cease my game-hoarding habit!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tarnicus
Can't decide if Banner Saga is worth that money for me....
It's on my list, but I think I should better hold on to my money. Decisions, decisions^^
skeletonbow: https://twitter.com/gameloadingtv/status/573300596825980928

Unconfirmed rumour of course, but if true suggests that GOG might wind down the movies section of the site.
Matruchus: So gog is giving up on movies. That's a first.
Makes me glad I already bought Dark Dungeons. Wonder why they're winding it down.
This is not dragonfall!

But it has vikings!

It's good too.
fresh still missing in second round:
Astebreed
Din's Curse
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
Freedom Planet
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief
Inquisitor
QUBE Director's Cut
Pier Solar
Risen
Broken Age Season Pass
Last Federation, The
Rayman Origins
FTL: Advanced Edition
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Halfway
Oh well. You win some, you lose some. :)
Grargar: Not yet for Dragonfall, but yes for Gamers.
requested: Gamers did, if I'm not mistaken.