It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

requested: Reading this I remember cheating on Yahtzee when I was young. I'd like to think I was never caught, but my family probably just took pity on me^^
Tarnicus: Ah I hadn't learned the dice trick when I used to play Yahtzee. I have a penchant for numbers and patterns and always seemed to win Yahtzee through...skill I guess or perhaps the lack of interest of others playing lol
Talking about Yahtzee remembers me about that one.

http://satwcomic.com/not-a-yahtzee :)

Sorry couldn't resist.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
Oh oh...... this is the wrong place for me..... I am one of the three people who played keane ^^
huN73R: Man, community was awesome back when there was everyone. It became stale after Troy and Pierce left. I hear that Shirley has left too. :'(
They should all get back and make a movie, you asked me what I was Keane on that's what I'm Keane on.

Also really underrated and under-appreciated compared to shows like Friends, TBBT, etc.
I whole heartedly agree, although I will watch the sixth season it wouldn't really be same without the original gang. I really hope they get everyone back and make the movie after the sixth season that was always referenced in the show.
Bit of a question: Does getting a critical hit only work if you buy from the front page, or does it work from the Wishlist and game pages, too?

I say this because the front page alone absolutely will not load on my PC during these sorts of sales, but signing into PayPal is a pain on my tablet, so I basically watch the front page on my tablet but then buy stuff by clicking to the game pages on my PC. So I'm wondering if it only works a certain way, or I'm just unlucky. (I have never gotten a freebie in any of the Insomnia Sales yet *sad face*)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Jeysie
huN73R: Man, community was awesome back when there was everyone. It became stale after Troy and Pierce left. I hear that Shirley has left too. :'(
They should all get back and make a movie, you asked me what I was Keane on that's what I'm Keane on.

Also really underrated and under-appreciated compared to shows like Friends, TBBT, etc.
Damn, I really like that actor and I didn't even know the show until now. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Thanks huN73R and Tarnicus, I mean it.
huN73R: This says that you get vol 1 of soundtrack and other extras Link
Pff, Steam. On GOG you got a lot more:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/game_update_price_drop_cognition_goty_edition
Tarnicus: Can we please Chang the subject! :D

We love Community in this household, but the show definitely went downhill. I am not even sure that I completed watching all episodes. The first two seasons were brilliant and hilarious! I still listen to the full version of the song, Getting Rid of Britta
Good morning all! Now what have I missed? *goes to page one**

stg83: I whole heartedly agree, although I will watch the sixth season it wouldn't really be same without the original gang. I really hope they get everyone back and make the movie after the sixth season that was always referenced in the show.
I really liked the first three seasons. Afterwards not so much - but haven't watched the fifth one yet - no place in germany to watch it :(
Jeysie: Bit of a question: Does getting a critical hit only work if you buy from the front page, or does it work from the Wishlist and game pages, too?

I say this because the front page alone absolutely will not load on my PC during these sorts of sales, but signing into PayPal is a pain on my tablet, so I basically watch the front page on my tablet but then buy stuff by clicking to the game pages on my PC. So I'm wondering if it only works a certain way, or I'm just unlucky. (I have never gotten a freebie in any of the Insomnia Sales yet *sad face*)
I suspect it only works off the front page link, but could be wrong.
Tarnicus: Ah I hadn't learned the dice trick when I used to play Yahtzee. I have a penchant for numbers and patterns and always seemed to win Yahtzee through...skill I guess or perhaps the lack of interest of others playing lol
ElTerprise: Talking about Yahtzee remembers me about that one.

http://satwcomic.com/not-a-yahtzee :)

Sorry couldn't resist.
Haha good one :)
ElTerprise: I really liked the first three seasons. Afterwards not so much - but haven't watched the fifth one yet - no place in germany to watch it :(
Didn't like the fifth one myself, saw it solely because they said it was going to be the final season and wanted to see how it would end. But first 3 seasons can beat almost any other show on TV especially the popular ones.
high rated
The_Blog: Damn totally forgot that one. I'll try to get one later today.
Perhaps you should wait till the Promo ends, don't want to jinx your critical hits run.

Crewdroog: Good morning all! Now what have I missed? *goes to page one**
Wow, back to page one! It's gotten that bad for you, eh?

Morning!
Please let nox be next be waiting the whole day :(
Post edited March 05, 2015 by wizardofid
Simultaneous countdown going on?

ETA: Go-oo Erica!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by iangold