It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: The only game I remember cheating in was the card game 500, and that was when my father taught me how to cheat shuffle. The only person I cheated against was my mother as it annoyed her to be beaten by a child :P
Reading this I remember cheating on Yahtzee when I was young. I'd like to think I was never caught, but my family probably just took pity on me^^
the_voivod: Good morning! Any games been Noxxing today?
I'm nox as vocal as you have been, but patiently waiting for dragonfall to show up.
deleted
high rated
The_Blog: This is getting absolutly out of hand. Now my 7th (or was it the 6th) freebie.

[...]
So, did you get that lottery ticket? ;-)
The_Blog: This is getting absolutly out of hand. Now my 7th (or was it the 6th) freebie.
the_voivod: You must be stopped.

I did get Xenonauts the first time around, though. Bugger all since then. I notice Xenonauts has appeared again, earlier. Did that Nox it up?
No. On the contrary it keaned much. We had it here for almost three hours:

2015-03-05 08:58:05: Xenonauts EUR 8.89 (EUR 22.29) [60%] (400 copies)
-->
2015-03-05 11:51:03: Anomaly Defenders EUR 2.29 (EUR 8.89) [75%] (100 copies)

Edit: Aand the forum time travelling started again, damn. 4 pages back.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
IAmSinistar: Good morning folks! The DAY THREE list is now updated, as is the Games Remaining list. I am catching up on the thread itself. In a half hour we'll be kicking off DAY FOUR with your guest host Grargar, that amazing cat who has all the facts and who has kept this thread so timely already. Big thanks to him for taking the helm today!
Indeed big thanks to you, Pidgeot, Grargar, CarrionCrow, HypersomniacLive and all the other folks keeping the list updated.
the_voivod: Nox to see you!

Nox... Nice. Okay, it's a stretch.
huN73R: You're really starting to chang that word.
Can we please Chang the subject! :D
deleted

[...]
HypersomniacLive: So, did you get that lottery ticket? ;-)
Damn totally forgot that one. I'll try to get one later today.
stg83: No that is actually a bug where it says "Swing and a miss" and many folks got that including me, Critical hit message doesn't have anything to do with that. Its all random chance where some folks get lucky more often then others.
Ah I was wondering what that was. I got it last night too.
stg83: No that is actually a bug where it says "Swing and a miss" and many folks got that including me, Critical hit message doesn't have anything to do with that. Its all random chance where some folks get lucky more often then others.
Tarnicus: Ah I was wondering what that was. I got it last night too.
Someone said that it has something it happens only to games with the 4,39€ (or regional equivalent) price tag.
deleted
Post edited March 05, 2015 by the_voivod
Tarnicus: The only game I remember cheating in was the card game 500, and that was when my father taught me how to cheat shuffle. The only person I cheated against was my mother as it annoyed her to be beaten by a child :P
requested: Reading this I remember cheating on Yahtzee when I was young. I'd like to think I was never caught, but my family probably just took pity on me^^
Ah I hadn't learned the dice trick when I used to play Yahtzee. I have a penchant for numbers and patterns and always seemed to win Yahtzee through...skill I guess or perhaps the lack of interest of others playing lol
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition. Why all these freebies? It is crazy. :O
Don't know what's worse. You getting your 7th freebie while I still didn't get even one.

Or me clicking every game that comes up without getting a critical and my roommate getting her 3rd freebie while just clicking occasionally when she's bored. *crys*
Tarnicus: Can we please Chang the subject! :D
Man, community was awesome back when there was everyone. It became stale after Troy and Pierce left. I hear that Shirley has left too. :'(
They should all get back and make a movie, you asked me what I was Keane on that's what I'm Keane on.

Also really underrated and under-appreciated compared to shows like Friends, TBBT, etc.

Ruixi: Don't know what's worse. You getting your 7th freebie while I still didn't get even one.

Or me clicking every game that comes up without getting a critical and my roommate getting her 3rd freebie while just clicking occasionally when she's bored. *crys*
I think you should get a lottery ticket because it looks like your luck reserve was untouched.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by huN73R