It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karac: Ha, a crit hit on Cognition! Sweet:)
Congrats! :)
The_Blog: This is getting absolutly out of hand. Now my 7th (or was it the 6th) freebie.
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition. Why all these freebies? It is crazy. :O
Btw. what is the main difference between the goty and the non goty version? It says I already own it but I remember buying it when there was no goty version.
I've been keeping track and it should be your 7th!! I am almost positive you said 6 when I was on last night :)
The_Blog: This is getting absolutly out of hand. Now my 7th (or was it the 6th) freebie.
Btw. what is the main difference between the goty and the non goty version? It says I already own it but I remember buying it when there was no goty version.
How on earth do you do that?

The_Blog: <snip>
Tarnicus: I've been keeping track and it should be your 7th!! I am almost positive you said 6 when I was on last night :)
I I think you're right.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
I seriously need to work on my karma :D
Lucky 7th. ;)
Congrats! GOG needs a new PRNG it would seem hehe.
Splatsch: Time for me to leave ! (lunch and things to do time!) See you later all :)
Have a nice day Splatsch and feel free to pop in again whenever you get the chance for more insomnia madness. :)
sjons: What is this crit people talk about? All I can is buy gifts... :-/
When you hit "buy now" button there's a (small) chance you get the game for free and the message says "Critical hit".
It's tied to your account so you only get one chance per game, no need to click "buy now" repeatedly :)
The_Blog: Btw. what is the main difference between the goty and the non goty version? It says I already own it but I remember buying it when there was no goty version.
PaterAlf: If I remember correctly they added an audio commentary for each episode when they released the GOTY edition.
The_Blog: Btw. what is the main difference between the goty and the non goty version? It says I already own it but I remember buying it when there was no goty version.
stg83: Everyone that had the game got the free update to the GOTY version and congrats again. Seems like your good Karma is still paying off in spades. :)
Thx for the information PaterAlf and stg83. :)

Tarnicus: I've been keeping track and it should be your 7th!! I am almost positive you said 6 when I was on last night :)
Yeah I think you are right. The 6th one was Mousecraft, but I already owned it. Gifted the other copy to someone if I recall correctly.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by The_Blog
This says that you get vol 1 of soundtrack and other extras Link

Tarnicus: I think I'm punned out after last Nox. Oh wait, maybe not :P
Haha that's a good one.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by huN73R
Tarnicus: As much as I loved the Star Wars and Tie Fighter games when I was a teenager, I no longer have a joystick and do not think I would get the same joy from them these days. I do already have Nox, purchased well before this sale :)
huN73R: At least you did nox make a pun about it.
I think I'm punned out after last Nox. Oh wait, maybe not :P
I haven't seen a free game (crti) yet. Do you get them after clicking the "Buy" button or after you go to the "Pay now" screen?
gkonopka: I haven't seen a free game (crti) yet. Do you get them after clicking the "Buy" button or after you go to the "Pay now" screen?
After you click on the "Buy" button. No luck either on my side.
deleted
gkonopka: I haven't seen a free game (crti) yet. Do you get them after clicking the "Buy" button or after you go to the "Pay now" screen?
After clicking on buy. I had a 'near miss' message displayed so I assume that's where you'd crit.