It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: This is getting absolutly out of hand. Now my 7th (or was it the 6th) freebie.
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition. Why all these freebies? It is crazy. :O
Btw. what is the main difference between the goty and the non goty version? It says I already own it but I remember buying it when there was no goty version.
All these freebies? Are you on a different site? oO

Need to raise my luck attribute.
The_Blog: Btw. what is the main difference between the goty and the non goty version? It says I already own it but I remember buying it when there was no goty version.
If I remember correctly they added an audio commentary for each episode when they released the GOTY edition.
HypersomniacLive: Well, it's high time Ubi did something innovative... for them at least.
The small projects from Ubisoft like mostly everthing done with UBIArt framework (valiant Hearts etc.) are quite good and somewhat diffrent and not just hghly iterative.
huN73R: Got 5 crits and 2 free ones from kind people, so I can't really say that I'm Keane on anything right now. :) Someone else deserves it more.
toxicTom: Got one (1!) crit... Entomorph, which I'm not really interested in...
That's why I only try to get the game I'd want, during last Insomnia sale I got Legend of Grimrock as my crit but since I already pre-ordered the game when it was coming out and have it on Steam I learned not to click on games I don't really need to own or want to have on GOG. ;) Esp. since the Steam version has Workshop with various cool mods and achievements.
Speak of the Tom and he appears soon after being mentioned! :)
What is this crit people talk about? All I can is buy gifts... :-/
blotunga: How is Cognition? Worth the $3?
If you enjoy point-n-click adventure games, it is definitely worth it at this price. As with most modern point-n-click games, there are some weird glitches (nothing game-breaking though), but the story is great. Getting all four chapters, two soundtracks, and a few other extras for $3 is definitely something I would jump on...if I didn't already have it, of course.
Now you have to get Thunderscape.
Ha, a crit hit on Cognition! Sweet:)
huN73R: *snip*
Claimed 2 of my crits for myself, gave away the rest. Glad that you got what you wanted. It would've been much more difficult if you were aming for star wars games though or Nox.
As much as I loved the Star Wars and Tie Fighter games when I was a teenager, I no longer have a joystick and do not think I would get the same joy from them these days. I do already have Nox, purchased well before this sale :)
arxon: 5 crits? How did you get your luck skill so high?
Tarnicus: Loaded dice! Did anyone ever learn the technique to cheat roll with various polyhedron dice in pen and paper RPGs? Very sneaky and a great technique to learn :D
No, which one? Sounds fun but I prefer to play honestly, but I'm interested how can you do it. :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
Tarnicus: As much as I loved the Star Wars and Tie Fighter games when I was a teenager, I no longer have a joystick and do not think I would get the same joy from them these days. I do already have Nox, purchased well before this sale :)
At least you did nox make a pun about it.
Time for me to leave ! (lunch and things to do time!) See you later all :)
The_Blog: This is getting absolutly out of hand. Now my 7th (or was it the 6th) freebie.
can somebody just ban him!? :p
Tarnicus: I'd shudder to see the beast that got him pregnant, it must have genetics like Hercules!

Edit: Okay I admit it was me, it is the corticosteroids I am on! :P
HypersomniacLive: His pregnancy is quite advanced, that must be some mighty corticosteroids you're taking...
Fortunately Thea is asleep, so I do not injure her with the effects of the steroids :P