It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yyahoo: Well, it was *much* cheaper in the "Welcome back temporarily Nordic" sale a couple months ago. IIRC, if you bought the entire Nordic catalog, it was 90% off...
BwieDieter: Plus, it´s really a shit game from what I´ve seen and heard. Even the promozional materiaal looks crummy.
Please, tell me how you really feel. :p
Come on, Eanke, mooooove!
sithocan: Check first message. There's an update with discount rates and copy amounts.
HunchBluntley: Yep, added after my post. :)
Actually, added before. :)
BwieDieter: Plus, it´s really a shit game from what I´ve seen and heard. Even the promozional materiaal looks crummy.
foxworks: Please, tell me how you really feel. :p
Sory, but I´m not really getting what you mean by that? Are you saying I was whining? If so, fair enough.
New Fresh deal: Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition (-60%) [200]
Wasteland 2. :)
Anyone else getting a weird glitch where the page loads a previous page in the thread after posting, instead of loading the most recent page (or what was the most recent when you posted)? I was on page 48 (most recent page at the time, and after clicking "Post my message", I was taken to page 44 for some reason. previous time I posted in this thread it took me to 42 (probably still about 4 pages behind the current page at that point). I'm sure there's a lovely array of weird behaviors occurring today, what with all the site traffic; I'm just curious if this particular glitch is just happening for me.

EDIT: Back to 44 again when I posted this.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by HunchBluntley
toxicTom: I have the boxed US version of Black Mirror, that now is utterly unusable since it tries to install some horrible copy protection (StarForce) that is not compatible with 64 bit or Vista or higher. I think it needed 3 (!) fucking serial numbers.

As a curious side note: The game is rated M in the US and 12+ in Germany (PEGI 16+).
Even the German boxed version did have this copy protection. You have to reboot the PC, enter a serial AND have the CD inside to let the game check. I wonder why it is not taking a blood test. Anyway - it does not work on WinXP either (maybe it needed comp. mode but I tried that and the copy protection told me to turn off th ecomp. mode - ARGH).

So I bought all three games in a sale on Steam including German audio for <10 Euro all DRM-free. If I had the opportunity to buy them all on GOG I would have done that but I did not want to wait any longer and in this case as I said the games were DRM-freem, too.
Wasteland 2 60% off... that's going to fly off...
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Tannath
Is Wasteland 2 worth getting without the upgrade stuff? I know you can get it later separately.
Tannath: Wasteland 60% off... that's going to fly off...
Indeed. It's already down to 60% of its stock. ;)
Edit: 50%.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Grargar
i don't get it. I thought really hard "FREE! FREE! FREE!" while clicking on Wasteland 2, but the site still wanted me to pay for it. Very weird.
HunchBluntley: Anyone else getting a weird glitch where the page loads a previous page in the thread after posting, instead of loading the most recent page (or what was the most recent when you posted)? I was on page 48 (most recent page at the time, and after clicking "Post my message", I was taken to page 44 for some reason. previous time I posted in this thread it took me to 42 (probably still about 4 pages behind the current page at that point). I'm sure there's a lovely array of weird behaviors occurring today, what with all the site traffic; I'm just curious if this particular glitch is just happening for me.
Yeah, it's one of the typical bugs during sales, due to high load.
IAmSinistar: Is Wasteland 2 worth getting without the upgrade stuff? I know you can get it later separately.
Yes. Get it, I mean it!
apehater: its strange, i thought that black mirror 1+2 is removed from gog?
yyahoo: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/half_the_sleep_twice_the_fun_insomnia_returns_to_gogcom_64aad/post249
thats so odd, after nordic's bitching back in august about how impossible it is to sell their games here on gog, it's the second time that they sell them again here.