It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: A (hopefully) complete update for seasoned and fresh deals adapted from:
...snip...
Thanks for posting this. Looks like nothing I want slipped by while I was asleep.

Just woke up, made coffee and had breakfast. Also got a critical on "The games: Dorkness rising".
Tarnicus: YOU WIN!!! Hmm maybe we can make this more interesting...What have you missed from the sale that you are really Keane on? :P
huN73R: Got 5 crits and 2 free ones from kind people, so I can't really say that I'm Keane on anything right now. :) Someone else deserves it more.
5 crits? How did you get your luck skill so high?
How is Cognition? Worth the $3?
I`m slowly getting a bit angry, still no Dragonfall!!!!!!
Cognition.. away with you point and clicers! THIS IS NOT DRAGONFALL !
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
LiefLayer: I too loved it. in particular being able to move so smoothly and the atmosphere (Jerusalem is really the perfect location), shame only for the final.
stg83: All this talk of Assassins Creed is compelling me to bring up this video about the awesome game mechanics again. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzVWrOmFWpU
That was a good one. :-)

I was reminded of this. (Watch the background in the second half.)
MaGo72: Hello fellow GOGers,

what did I miss since morning GMT+1, the game with the 90% discount?
According to GOG, there was originally a 90% discounted game that somehow didn't make the final list and their announcement message did not get updated. In short, the 90% off claim is a technical error. There are some up
to 85% off though IIRC. Close 'nuff. :)
Tarnicus: YOU WIN!!! Hmm maybe we can make this more interesting...What have you missed from the sale that you are really Keane on? :P
huN73R: Got 5 crits and 2 free ones from kind people, so I can't really say that I'm Keane on anything right now. :) Someone else deserves it more.
Oh wow luck is with you! I've gotten 1 crit and it wasn't something I wanted, so I gave it away. I was fortunate to have ToxicTom gift me Among the Sleep, which I ironically missed due to events beyond my control (doctors and hospital visit)
MaGo72: Hello fellow GOGers,

what did I miss since morning GMT+1, the game with the 90% discount?
Nope. No game with 90% discount - there were posts before (a long time ago actually) that there was a human error - they couldn't change that phrase when the campaign started. So I guess you will have to be happy with 80 and 85% discounts... Sorry champ!
Aw yes, finally got Cognition. Now I can sleep.

If Doorkickers comes up somehow before I get back, save me a copy? I'll pay you back + gifts.

Good night everyone
opticq: Aw yes, finally got Cognition. Now I can sleep.

If Doorkickers comes up somehow before I get back, save me a copy? I'll pay you back + gifts.

Good night everyone
Will keep an eye on it.
xep624: Congrats on 1o k !!

BTW: Fallout 3 and NV should be here! I would buy them again! And my dream is to see Fallout 4 here one day.... But regional locking will prevent that - just as regional coding for DVD and Blu-ray prevented many movies from becoming global hits....
opticq: Congrats!
Haha, thanks.

Apparently they thought hindus would be hurt by a 2 headed cow named Brahmin, religious nutjobs do exist in India but they do not pay attention to video games at least until mainstream media picks up on it which I do not think would have happened back then.

Tarnicus: Oh wow luck is with you! I've gotten 1 crit and it wasn't something I wanted, so I gave it away. I was fortunate to have ToxicTom gift me Among the Sleep, which I ironically missed due to events beyond my control (doctors and hospital visit)
Claimed 2 of my crits for myself, gave away the rest. Glad that you got what you wanted. It would've been much more difficult if you were aming for star wars games though or Nox.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by huN73R
Tarnicus: I just looked at the artwork for the song I am listening to on a YouTube playlist, and it is gorgeous! I wish I had artistic skills like that. I'm more on the stick figure level :
Splatsch: It reminds me Shadowrun Returns in a way !

*snip*
It reminds me of a lot of cyberpunk art, and Shadowrun Returns definitely. Sachys on these forums is a pretty amazing artist. I've got his work bookmarked in my completely disoragnised bookmark folders somewhere.
opticq: Aw yes, finally got Cognition. Now I can sleep.

Good night everyone
Good night ! But honnestly, I don't think third round will begin until you'll be awake again (but I may be mistaken)
blotunga: How is Cognition? Worth the $3?
The puzzles aren't super-hard if that's your bag, and don't expect a lot from the final chapter since the real revelations all occur in the third part, but Cognition's story is Jane Jenson-awesome, gameplay is fun, and of you can take a bit of gore, it is absolutely worth $3.