It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

huN73R: 10k
YOU WIN!!! Hmm maybe we can make this more interesting...What have you missed from the sale that you are really Keane on? :P
high rated
ElTerprise: Are we going to expect Baby Creed in the future :).
Not sure, Crewdroog said he's carrying the baby high up which supposedly means it's going to be a girl.

opticq: Can't unsee. Thanks for that Hyper
Always a pleasure to share a different perspective with my fellow GOGgers.
Finally, only 5 left :)
opticq: Anyone here play Doorkickers? How is it? Is there a campaign?
karac: Yes, there are campaigns and single missions. The game is really awsome and I highly recommend it:)
I'll have to wait for the 3rd round for that. Hopefully Cognition is next or I am sleeping.
Tekkaman-James: Okay, I am officially back. I haven't checked the tracker for what appeared overnight yet, but I assume neither of the games I was looking for have shown up yet. Many thanks to Tarnicus and anyone else who's been keeping me in their thoughts as these games have slogged by.
Nope Return to Mysterious Island hasn't shown up yet. What was the other one?
HypersomniacLive: Not sure, Crewdroog said he's carrying the baby high up which supposedly means it's going to be a girl.
That will be tough for Ubisoft considering them not creating female character models ;)
Hello fellow GOGers,

what did I miss since morning GMT+1, the game with the 90% discount?
Tarnicus: YOU WIN!!! Hmm maybe we can make this more interesting...What have you missed from the sale that you are really Keane on? :P
Got 5 crits and 2 free ones from kind people, so I can't really say that I'm Keane on anything right now. :) Someone else deserves it more.
Tarnicus: I just looked at the artwork for the song I am listening to on a YouTube playlist, and it is gorgeous! I wish I had artistic skills like that. I'm more on the stick figure level :
It reminds me Shadowrun Returns in a way !

Tarnicus: I'm sure I will! Given I quoted multiple people, it was more of a general comment to those who weren't aware :) I did help the Xenonauts queue along a bit with a spare copy...no idea where that one will go though. I will wait til after the sale to see what to do with it :)
Oh, I see :)
Sorry for misunderstanding ^^"
opticq: 10000th post?

Edit: nooo
xep624: Oh 10 000 comment!
Beat you to it. :)
Tarnicus: Nope Return to Mysterious Island hasn't shown up yet. What was the other one?
Blocks That Matter, thanks to getting a critical hit on Tetrobot and Co. and being a completionist weirdo. :P
Tarnicus: Doing much better today. I added some updated photos in the eye thread and the lessons I learned from the experience. I had to cancel my flight today as I want to be safe and ensure that I heal properly and recover from the side effects of the meds. Not all side effects are bad; prednisone is quite the wake up drug for me and is perfect for the Insomnia sale :P

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Good to hear it's improving, I'll check out the photos in a bit.

Tarnicus: [...]

In case you comment on the Pregnant Assassin, I figured I would show another Human Growth Hormone belly photo
HypersomniacLive: He still looks pregnant in my eyes, no matter what you say and what photos you post. Besides, makes a much more fun story. ;-)
I'd shudder to see the beast that got him pregnant, it must have genetics like Hercules!

Edit: Okay I admit it was me, it is the corticosteroids I am on! :P
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tarnicus
huN73R: 10k

Tannath: That was before regional locks appeared around here (in games). Who knows, the way may be paved after all...
huN73R: Regional locking is the worst. Lost means to acquire Fallout 3 due to regional locking.
Congrats on 1o k !!

BTW: Fallout 3 and NV should be here! I would buy them again! And my dream is to see Fallout 4 here one day.... But regional locking will prevent that - just as regional coding for DVD and Blu-ray prevented many movies from becoming global hits....
MaGo72: Hello fellow GOGers,

what did I miss since morning GMT+1, the game with the 90% discount?
That's a cake, if I ever saw one.
opticq: 10000th post?

Edit: nooo
huN73R:
xep624: Oh 10 000 comment!
huN73R: Beat you to it. :)
Congrats!