It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hey all! We've managed to secure the last discounts for the titles! You can grab them both at -80% now :)
Post edited August 27, 2024 by king_kunat
Gamez that is what I was alluding to when I said everyone loves Batman, just a really tonedeaf take of them.
Im not a fan of Ties That Bind (i feel like it undermines the first game).
But I always wanted The Suffering remastered. Sad to see it go.
Maybe Nightdive...
Picked both up for posterity. I have them on Gamersgate previously.
The discount's already gone? I was about to buy buy it too.
mrcrispy83: The discount's already gone? I was about to buy buy it too.
Huh I thought they would have kept it up until the delisting, especially with the back to school sale on.
king_kunat: Hey all! We've managed to secure the last discounts for the titles! You can grab them both at -80% now :)
The discounts are already gone =/
king_kunat: Hey all! We've managed to secure the last discounts for the titles! You can grab them both at -80% now :)
Kaenthur: The discounts are already gone =/
Tao triste, nao e?
Kaenthur: The discounts are already gone =/
Sarang: Tao triste, nao e?
Sim, 40 conto ta pesado pra mim. E o mais cômico é que só vi agora pelo Twitter kkkkkkk
Sarang: Tao triste, nao e?
Kaenthur: Sim, 40 conto ta pesado pra mim. E o mais cômico é que só vi agora pelo Twitter kkkkkkk
Porra, achei que ia rolar a promo até delistar, deu ruim. kkkkk
Kaenthur: Sim, 40 conto ta pesado pra mim. E o mais cômico é que só vi agora pelo Twitter kkkkkkk
kasthy: Porra, achei que ia rolar a promo até delistar, deu ruim. kkkkk
Sacanagem. Fui comprar agora e tive que pagar preço cheio. Isso não se faz. Nunca vi alguém tirar a promoção logo assim no finalzinho.
C'mon, plz bring the promo back! =(
It's probably being delisted before the delisted time probably.
What a shame, was about to buy both games this morning and the discount is already gone. :/
Ganni1987: What a shame, was about to buy both games this morning and the discount is already gone. :/
The discount is back for 1hour it seems !
The discount is back!