It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey folks! We have unfortunate news:

JYDGE will be removed from our store on October 24th, 2024, 1 PM UTC.

The silver lining here is that the game might return later. You can check out more information on its website: https://www.jydge.com/

A last-minute discount is unlikely to happen.
at the very least the game price isn't as high as many others that get delisted though the website says it was a complaint as in a singular complaint. So I wonder what the complaint was in this case
Post edited 4 days ago by BanditKeith2
Agreed. What the hell... this game has been available for 7 years now. What kind of complaint warrants delisting.

[...] The game is now removed from sale from various platforms, but we are hoping to relaunch the game soon with a different name."

Please return November 5th, 2024 for more information. You may be surprised.
I could imagine the name sounded too similar to ''Judge Dredd'' and they are forced to change it.
(As was the case with Ion Maiden -> Ion Fury.) But there the change happened while the game was still in development. JYDGE has been available for 7 years now. What the hell...
Atlo: I could imagine the name sounded too similar to ''Judge Dredd'' and they are forced to change it.
But [...] JYDGE has been available for 7 years now. What the hell...
Sometimes it takes time for IP holders to notice stuff.
Also: there may have been a longer (legal) discussion going on behind the scenes already, of which we just didn't know.
Atlo: Agreed. What the hell... this game has been available for 7 years now. What kind of complaint warrants delisting.

[...] The game is now removed from sale from various platforms, but we are hoping to relaunch the game soon with a different name."

Please return November 5th, 2024 for more information. You may be surprised.
Atlo: I could imagine the name sounded too similar to ''Judge Dredd'' and they are forced to change it.
(As was the case with Ion Maiden -> Ion Fury.) But there the change happened while the game was still in development. JYDGE has been available for 7 years now. What the hell...
Ya my thoughts exactly I would have figured it would have if too similar to look and concept aswell as name to Judge Dredd at longest would have been up a year before this all happened
This sucks. I really enjoyed JYDGE (and the whole 10tons catalog).
Would be extremely funny, if the new name would be DRYDD.
That's strange. They are forced to make "a few changes"? I wonder, what these changes are. There is one nice easter egg, that I don't want to be removed.
As always, thank you for the heads up and explanation
Thanks for the advanced notice on this one, and also the additional info.
I don't think the owners of the Dredd IP have claim to the word Judge. My guess is it's a combination of stylistic elements like the title, the design of the main character and their weapon, etc.
Hopefully the people who have the game get the new version as an upgrade when it comes out. Still, interesting that it took seven years for a complaint.
Edit: Nevermind, the link is in the OP. :P
Post edited 3 days ago by NuffCatnip
Time to backup the current offline installer to preserve the original game.