It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unfortunately the $1 tier consists completely of comics that were already part of Humbles last "Doctor Who Comics" bundle. But since most of tier 2 und tier 3 seems to be new, I'll probably still pay the full $15.

Edit: On the other hand, there are more single issues than I noticed at first glance, so I'm not sure if it's worth the full price ...
Post edited October 26, 2016 by Geddes17
Two new bundles at Comixology:

First Dynamites "British Characters and Writers" bundle, 26,99 Euro for 75 items - unfortunately most of them have been bundled before. New to bundles are only: "James Bond" (#1-10) and "Dan Dare" (#1-7). Repeats are "The Boys", "Blackbeard", "Sherlock Holmes", "Uncanny", "Garth Ennis' Battlefields" and "Jennifer Blood". So that's finally a Dynamite Bundle I'll most definitely WON'T buy (especially for that price) ...
https://www.comixology.eu/Dynamite-British-Characters-and-Writers/bundle/1509

Unfortunately my wallet isn't safe nonetheless since there's also a "Night of the Living Dead" bundle from Avatar Press with 44 items for 17,99 Euro - and all of them are new to bundles (I'm pretty sure)!
https://www.comixology.eu/Night-of-The-Living-Dead/bundle/1505
Since I'm a zombie fan I'll probably buy it anyway but if someone knows some of those comics a few words about their qualitiy would be appreciated. :-)
Post edited October 27, 2016 by Geddes17
Comixology has a "Battlestar Galactica" bundle from Dynamite: $19,99 or 17,99 Euro for 59 items.

https://www.comixology.eu/Battlestar-Galactica-Bundle/bundle/1519
The Groupees newsletter promises a Top Cow bundle for this week - but considering there's been a huge Humble Top Cow Bundle last year I'm sceptical if the Groupees bundle will be worth it for those who already bought the Humble Bundle ...
Still no Top Cow bundle from Groupees, but Comixology has a "Boundless Ultra Bundle" containing 90 items (including "Lady Death", "Webwitch", "Belladonna", "War Goddess"). It's not exactly cheap ($39,99 or 35,99 Euro), but off 81% from regular prices.
Geddes17: Still no Top Cow bundle from Groupees, but Comixology has a "Boundless Ultra Bundle" containing 90 items (including "Lady Death", "Webwitch", "Belladonna", "War Goddess"). It's not exactly cheap ($39,99 or 35,99 Euro), but off 81% from regular prices.
Just wanted to thank you for the posts. The bundles you post about are not as easy to find directly on Comixology.
+1
Well, most of them are at least promoted in the newsletter (although often a few days after they go live) but you're right, on the Comixology homepage they are hidden pretty good ...
Geddes17: Well, most of them are at least promoted in the newsletter (although often a few days after they go live) but you're right, on the Comixology homepage they are hidden pretty good ...
Comixology is a messy website design - they've free comics; bundles sales and deals that are often somewhat hidden or just not easily displayed or accessed.

I also noticed that they updated their "My books - Recommended" which I think now is just suggesting things that you're not subscribed to because at least a halfdozen of the comics I glanced at are currently small issue runs (or just 1 issue so far) which I own but for which there is no further comic series (ergo no point subscribing to 1issue and no advance on when the next might come).

A bit of a step up in that its now showing 150 instead of 5 suggested items; then again the suggested ones before just kept showing me volumes of series that I already had the issues for
Just a heads up for people who follow this thread: Dynamite's online store was hacked and customer information stolen. The store is offline now. More information here.
pablodusk: Just a heads up for people who follow this thread: Dynamite's online store was hacked and customer information stolen. The store is offline now. More information here.
Nasty :(
Thanks for reporting it here!

Thankfully I only used their store with the coupon form the Groupees bundle from a whileback - but that sounds like a very nasty hack indeed!

In other more positive news Groupees apparently is going to have a Top Crow bundle later this week!
overread: In other more positive news Groupees apparently is going to have a Top Cow bundle later this week!
Well, they promised it last week already so I wouldn't exactly bet my life on it to happen this week. I'm pretty sure once they promised a new Dynamite bundle for three weeks in a row before it finally appeared ...
overread: In other more positive news Groupees apparently is going to have a Top Cow bundle later this week!
Geddes17: Well, they promised it last week already so I wouldn't exactly bet my life on it to happen this week. I'm pretty sure once they promised a new Dynamite bundle for three weeks in a row before it finally appeared ...
Heh one wonders why they'd spend time marketing something that isn't coming for weeks - kinda sabotages their own sales
Yeah, it's pretty annoying. I don't think it ever happened with their games bundles (although I don't follow those so closely, thus it could be possible) so it seems to be a comic related problem - or they just don't care that much ... Hopefully the bundle will appear next week ...
DRM... DRM never changes.

comiXology is preventing me from seeing the 'regular' edition of the Watchmen collected edition. I have access to an International Edition of it which is 416 pages long.

Could anyone kindly post the page count of the 'regular' Watchmen collected edition?

Also, I was excited to hear HarperCollins had debuted on comiXology but, alas, DRM. I really wanted to get my hands on The Graveyard Book...
Deuter0s: Also, I was excited to hear HarperCollins had debuted on comiXology but, alas, DRM. I really wanted to get my hands on The Graveyard Book...
Might be worth writing them and asking if the content will be available DRM-free. If enough people show interest, well.. you never know...