It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Honestly its no surprise there's lots of repeats. The Comic companies likely see bundles as a chance to get new people into things. Ones like this are a smattering of titles to get people in rather than for serious collectors who might well have already been part of earlier bundles. Of course the new Groupees has some high tier bonuses so it shows that they are trying to appeal to long-term fans too even if they don't feel they can keep offering more comics on discount.

We are bound to get bundles like this were its a bit of a flop for long term fans because we already "have" much from the previous; also don't forget part of their intent is to get us buying comics direct or through other services (comixology and others or even physical copies). So a taster gets people into a series.

Even the current Humble comic sale is a bit lackluster and is rather a messy smattering of things even though several of the series on show could do their own bundle easily; so its possible the marketing season for smatterings.

Also don't forget repeats are good; not everyone was here for the earlier bundles so its very easy to miss out and thus gives argument to repeat sales and bundles for new customers.
overread: Also don't forget repeats are good; not everyone was here for the earlier bundles so its very easy to miss out and thus gives argument to repeat sales and bundles for new customers.
Well, I don't judge, but they should try to please both newcomers and "bundle addicts" just because that way they get the most money ... If they hadn't so many repeats in the current bundle I would give them $15, now I'm only giving $5. ;-)

But obviously those "themed" Humble Comics Bundles that collect nearly everything from a specific theme ("Ghostbusters", "The Boys", "Army of Darkness") are the most enjoyable (if you're a fan of the theme).

Btw: The Groupees Bundle added "Seduction of the Innocents #4" so this series is now complete in the $5 tier. And since the first bonus goal has been achieved already, "Lords of the Jungle #1" was added to the $0 tier.
Rather than getting put out of its misery, the Groupees Dynamite bundle got an extension with a couple extra issues added. At least the next bonus is a one shot (Twilight Zone 1959) and not another stray #1, if it unlocks.
Post edited August 30, 2016 by pablodusk
Marvel BOGO weekend, also works with all their other sales.
"Weird Science!" bundle from Dynamite at Comixology for 4,49 Euro or $4,99:
https://www.comixology.eu/Weird-Science/bundle/1476

"Bring the Thunder" (#1-4), complete.
"Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters" (#1-4), complete.
"Cryptozoic Man" (#1-4), complete.
"Solar: Man of the Atom" (#1-4 from 12).
"Doctor Spektor: Master of the Occult" (#1-4), complete.
"Terminal Hero" (#1-6), complete.
"Reanimator" (#1-4), complete.
"Devolution" (#1 from 5).

All in all a pretty good bundle with many "new to bundle" items and mostly complete stories.
Put in code COMICDAY at the Marvel site for a handful of freebies. Happy National Comic Book Day everyone.
https://marvel.com/redeem/
Humble has a new Transformers Revolution bundle. I knew it was a mistake to buy indvidual volumes of "More Than Meets the Eye"

If you haven't got MTMTE or "Robots in Disguise", the middle tier is an incredible value. Fantastic stories and art.
Post edited October 05, 2016 by BoxOfSnoo
Hm, quite a number of repeats compared to last year's Tranformers bundle, but the price is still low enough to go for it, especially to take a look at the whole Revolution thing. >_>
Several sales on Comixology right now. Some because of NYCC, others just because.
Nergal01: Hm, quite a number of repeats compared to last year's Tranformers bundle, but the price is still low enough to go for it, especially to take a look at the whole Revolution thing. >_>
its basically mtme and rid up to issue 50
the almost complete run in other words
snowkatt: its basically mtme and rid up to issue 50
Mhm, that's why I got this, too. I already got last year's bundle, but vols. 8 and 9 (plus complete vols. 7 this time) of mtmte and rid alone are a bargain at this price. :)

Also, Transformers vs. G.I. Joe looks pretty interesting. And really weird, because it apparently mixes 80s or 90s style dialogue and artwork with some pretty gory stuff and pitchblack humor, as far as I can tell. O_o
snowkatt: its basically mtme and rid up to issue 50
Nergal01: Mhm, that's why I got this, too. I already got last year's bundle, but vols. 8 and 9 (plus complete vols. 7 this time) of mtmte and rid alone are a bargain at this price. :)

Also, Transformers vs. G.I. Joe looks pretty interesting. And really weird, because it apparently mixes 80s or 90s style dialogue and artwork with some pretty gory stuff and pitchblack humor, as far as I can tell. O_o
eh i didnt care for that series
scioli is supposed to be a "homage"to kirby but kirby's art might have been stylised and an acquired taste ( i dont care much for kirby 's art )
but he was never this stilted stiff or absolutely hideous
if this is supposed to be a "homage" to kirby id rather have liefeld then

cause kirby was all about kinetic action and energy
scioli only copied the most basic stylistic choices from kirby and ran it through a barf filter
Nergal01: Hm, quite a number of repeats compared to last year's Tranformers bundle, but the price is still low enough to go for it, especially to take a look at the whole Revolution thing. >_>
I got the middle tier, mostly to finish my RID series, not sure if I care about Revolution... I like MTMTE because of the humour, personalities and the strong serious story overlaying it all, if this has the same "flavour" I'd grab it. Does anyone know? Should I read some of the GI Joe ones to get the sense of what it's like?
There's currently a linewide IDW 50% discount with code IDW.

The nice thing is that it stacks on the horror sale that's already running. (At least the items I bought)
<span class="bold">The Humble Comics Bundle: Doctor Who</span>

$1 for

- Doctor Who: Agent Provocateur #1-6
- Doctor Who: Rippers Curse #1-3
- Doctor Who: When Worlds Collide #1-3
- Doctor Who: As Time Goes By #1-4
- Doctor Who: Fugitive #1-4
- Doctor Who: Through Time and Space #1-6
- Doctor Who: Body Snatched #1-2

$8 for

- Doctor Who: The Forgotten #1-6
- The Girl Who Loved Doctor Who
- Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Vol 1
- Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Vol 1
- Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor #1 (mini-series)
- Doctor Who: The Eighth Doctor #1
- Doctor Who: The Fourth Doctor #1
- Doctor Who: SDCC Exclusive 2015
- Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor #16

$15 for

- Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Vol 2
- Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Vol 2
- Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor Vol 1
- Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor #1 (ongoing series)
- Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor #11
- Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor #11
- Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor #6
- Doctor Who: The Third Doctor #1

CBZ, PDF and ePub available