It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geddes17: "Make Mine Indie Comic Bundle" at Groupees: https://groupees.com/makemineindie

So how does this preorder-thing work? I pay $1 and get all the comics (that are not known yet) when the bundle goes live? Or just a part of them?
you get the first tier
i tend to wait and see what i get
Geddes17: "Make Mine Indie Comic Bundle" at Groupees: https://groupees.com/makemineindie

So how does this preorder-thing work? I pay $1 and get all the comics (that are not known yet) when the bundle goes live? Or just a part of them?
snowkatt: you get the first tier
You sure it's only the first tier?

I decided to preorder (well, it was only $1 ...) and in fact now I got the full 15 comics. I haven't looked closer at the comics yet but besides many #1s there also seem to be a few complete comics included.
Geddes17: I decided to preorder (well, it was only $1 ...) and in fact now I got the full 15 comics. I haven't looked closer at the comics yet but besides many #1s there also seem to be a few complete comics included.
hmm
ill still wait till the whole thing is revealed
i like to know what im getting
All DC books b1g1f at Comixology.
Marvel Unlimited is $1 for your first month for the next three days. And I was just about to sign up for $10.
Here's a great way to use some of our free shipping credit from Amazon. Matt Fraction's Casanova is on sale at Amazon, but Comixology compliant, for just 99 cents a volume.
[url]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0184H5UZU/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o02_?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/url]
Thanks to Andanzas at MobileRead.
For those of you who read in French, Les Humanoïds Associés is offering whole access to their digital catalogue for a whole month for just €0,99 (regular price: €5,99). You can read lots of Moebius, Jodorowsky, Peeters, and others, for just a buck. Seems like an awesome deal to me (actually, regular price is already a very good deal).

http://www.bdbuzz.net/abo/subscription?idAbo=1
<span class="bold">The Humble Comics Bundle: Dark Horse 30th Anniversary</span>

$1 for

- Adventures into the Unknown Archives Volume 1
- Aliens vs. Predator: Thrill of the Hunt
- Captain Midnight Volume 1: On the Run
- Conan Volume 1: The Frost-Giant's Daughter and Other Stories
- Cravan Mystery Man of the Twentieth Century
- Crime Does Not Pay Archives Volume 1
- Cut
- Dark Horse Heroes Omnibus Volume 1
- Ghost Omnibus Volume 1
- X Omnibus Volume 1
- Project Black Sky: Secret Files
- SpyBoy Volume 1: The Deadly Gourmet Affair.

$8 for

- The Secret
- Two Past Midnight
- Usagi Yojimbo: Yokai
- Chronicles of Conan Volume 1: Tower of the Elephant and Other Stories
- Skyman Volume 1: The Right Stuff
- Mass Effect Volume 1: Redemption
- Dark Matter Volume 1: Rebirth
- Itty Bitty Mask
- SpyBoy Volume 2-3
- Father's Day.

$15 for

- Ghost Volume 1: In the Smoke and Din
- Ghost/Hellboy Special
- Deep Gravity
- Empowered Volume 1
- Milk and Cheese: Dairy Products Gone Bad
- MIND MGMT Volume 1: The Manager
- Plants vs Zombies: Timepocalypse
- Predator: Prey to the Heavens
- The Massive Volume 1: Black Pacific
- The Goon: Volume 6: Chinatown
- King Tiger.

PDF, CBZ and ePUB available
A couple new release freebies today at Comixology, and a 48 book Dynamite bundle for $10.
TrevorWilliams: A couple new release freebies today at Comixology, and a 48 book Dynamite bundle for $10.
And actually that's a Dynamite bundle with comparably few bundle repeats and complete miniseries:

Dynamite Anti-Heroes:
"Bad Ass" (#1-4) is new to bundles and complete.
"Bullet to the Head" (#1-6) is new to bundles and complete.
"The Boys" (#1-6) was already featured on Humble Bundle and Groupees and is incomplete.
"The Darkness vs. Eva: Dauther of Dracula" (#1-4) is new to bundles and a complete crossover-miniseries.
"Hack/Slash/Eva: Monster's Ball" (#1-4) was on Humble Bundle and Groupees and is a complete crossover-miniseries.
"Garth Ennis' Ninjettes" (#1-6) is new to bundles and complete.
"Jennifer Blood: First Blood" (#1-6) is new to bundles and a complete prequel-miniseries.
"Jennifer Blood: Born Again" (#1-5) was in a Groupees bundle and is a complete Spin-Off-miniseries.
"Prophecy" (#1-7) is new to bundles and a complete crossover-miniseries.

As always, all those infos are without guarantee ... ;-) But for me it's a good bundle which I will buy.
Post edited August 11, 2016 by Geddes17
Geddes17: As always, all those infos are without guarantee ... ;-) But for me it's a good bundle which I will buy.
The one big difference, at least for me, is that in the bundles it's usually available DRM-free while on Comixology it's DRM all the way, for some reason...
<span class="bold">Pure Dynamite</span> Bundle on Groupees
another bloody dynamite bundle
even more overlap from the previous ones
HOORAY !
That's really LOTS of repeats. The only items that are new to bundles seem to be: the "Twilight Zone" miniseries, "Swords of Sorrow" #4-6, the two "Red Sonja" one-shots, "Seduction of the Innocents" (missing the final issue, maybe that will be the second bonus), "A Train Called Love" (but only the first three out of ten issues) and many #1 issues of new series. Hmm, I guess I'll have to take the second tier just to nearly complete the "Swords of Sorrow" ("Vampirella/Jennifer Blood" #4 is the last missing item) but there's really not that much in the highest tier I don't have already (although at least you can gift or trade the comics at Groupees so the repeats could come in handy for some kind of trade in the future. ;-)) ...

On the other hand, most of the time there were some unannounced, but very welcome additions to Groupees' previous Dynamite bundles so I guess I'll just wait for now.
Post edited August 16, 2016 by Geddes17