It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Ah too bad. Because it looked interesting. Hope it will be finished fast :-)
The difficulty scales, so a level 40+ character still has just as many problems, if not more, than a level 1.
The designers evidently don't know how to balance shit properly.

And now, time for errands. Back in a while.
Yezemin: Nice try, but they're no pandas. You need better distractions.
zeogold: I have puzzles. Do those count?
But since you're the Puzzlemaster, wouldn't puzzles draw attention to you instead of away from you?

Don't worry though. I generally don't hug people who don't want to be hugged. That would be plain rude.
zeogold: I have puzzles. Do those count?
Yezemin: But since you're the Puzzlemaster, wouldn't puzzles draw attention to you instead of away from you?

Don't worry though. I generally don't hug people who don't want to be hugged. That would be plain rude.
I'm fine with hogging attention, just as long as it's not from cops.

Safe at last! Now I just have to figure out a manner in which to avoid the kisses of the owl. That's gonna be a tricky one, considering that owls can fly and all. And that she's got a soldier working for her. Maybe if I pushed Puzzle-Bot's "freak-out" button again...
zeogold: Safe at last! Now I just have to figure out a manner in which to avoid the kisses of the owl. That's gonna be a tricky one, considering that owls can fly and all. And that she's got a soldier working for her. Maybe if I pushed Puzzle-Bot's "freak-out" button again...
She does? ô__ô ... Well, I'm not worried. No way that this soldier is better than her Agent ;-p
zeogold: Safe at last! Now I just have to figure out a manner in which to avoid the kisses of the owl. That's gonna be a tricky one, considering that owls can fly and all. And that she's got a soldier working for her. Maybe if I pushed Puzzle-Bot's "freak-out" button again...
AgentBirdnest: She does? ô__ô ... Well, I'm not worried. No way that this soldier is better than her Agent ;-p
Eh? That's not a soldier in your avatar?
What else wears that kind of helmet?
AgentBirdnest: She does? ô__ô ... Well, I'm not worried. No way that this soldier is better than her Agent ;-p
zeogold: Eh? That's not a soldier in your avatar?
That is just one of the disguises of our Agent :P
zeogold: Eh? That's not a soldier in your avatar?
I'm not SoldierBirdnest. That name wouldn't be cool at all :-(

... Maybe I should change my avatar ;-p
AgentBirdnest: ... Maybe I should change my avatar ;-p
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*takes a deep breath*
Do I need to continue? :P
moonshineshadow: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*takes a deep breath*
n__n

That won't be necessary. And don't worry, I'm just kidding :-)
AgentBirdnest: ... Maybe I should change my avatar ;-p
I still keep thinking I should change mine, but at this point, so many people recognize me because of the one that I have that it might be disastrous. It could work if I found a nice puzzly one, though.
moonshineshadow: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*takes a deep breath*
AgentBirdnest: n__n
That won't be necessary. And don't worry, I'm just kidding :-)
*big relieved hug* Good :D
Anybody seen that puzzle guy? I think he swiped my Guinea Pigs.
*evening hugs and waves*

Hej and good evening folks. Hope you're all doing fine :)
ElTerprise: *evening hugs and waves*

Hej and good evening folks. Hope you're all doing fine :)
Hej yourself. *bug twig*
Thanks and same to you.
AgentBirdnest: Hej yourself. *bug twig*
Thanks and same to you.
Hm...i think you need a patch for your twig *big hug* :P
Thank you. :)

And i definitely am fine albeit somewhat exhausted after an extensive walk along Stevns Klint yesterday and a trip to Malmö today :)

Edit: Alright. As i'm falling asleep i think i'll be going off again. Good night everyone :)
Post edited February 15, 2016 by ElTerprise