It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Gee, just imagine if people looked like their avatars. That would be weird.
Although admittedly, mine does kind of match up with my obnoxious/informal/slang-filled style of speech.
EndreWhiteMane: Right at the moment I'm bundled up to go shovel snow. Added to that I let my hair and beard grow in winter.
I look EXACTLY like my avatar at the moment.
WANNA BIG HUG????
I think I'll pass, thanks. I'm toasty enough here in California.
zeogold: Gee, just imagine if people looked like their avatars. That would be weird.
Although admittedly, mine does kind of match up with my obnoxious/informal/slang-filled style of speech.
EndreWhiteMane: Right at the moment I'm bundled up to go shovel snow. Added to that I let my hair and beard grow in winter.
WANNA BIG HUG????
I too let my hair and beard grow in winter and thus I exactly look like my avatar.
Not this one, but my other one.
WANNA BIG HUG????
*conversation hijack*
You got snow? *envious* We have this weird mix of rain and snow since Friday which is not fun.
WANNA BIG HUG????
moonshineshadow: *conversation hijack*
You got snow? *envious* We have this weird mix of rain and snow since Friday which is not fun.
Hey! I thought conversation hijacks were MY job!
j0ekerr: I picked a shovel and went digging through old posts to read what others had said about Edna & Harvey. Like a goth throught a graveyard on a saturday night.

A game about insane locked up psychos attempting to escape and full of black-as-Crow's-coffee humour...

My kinda thing!
If I can throw my two cents about Edna & Harvey: The Breakout.

The writing is fun and funny, there is a lot of environmental flavor text and the characters are generally likable. However the actual gameplay is a bit boring and the writing isn't strong enough to cover it forever. I LOVE games/movies/books/etc with "out there" characters but I ended up shutting down my playthrough of Edna & Harvey: The Breakout after about three hours (of progress, not total). I may pick it up again someday but I have no interest in it right now.

However if I can throw a recommendation your way, check out Fran Bow! It's another point & click adventure game with a real dark feel, and yes there is some grim humor too. The writing is completely fantastic, the characters are great, the puzzles can be really grim, the music is really good...it's basically just a 9/10 or 101/10, by my standards at least. It was my 2015 Game of the Year.
moonshineshadow: *conversation hijack*
zeogold: Hey! I thought conversation hijacks were MY job!
Actually I get the feeling that your job is to be a blob replacement. I see similar patterns of behaviour anyway.
zeogold: Hey! I thought conversation hijacks were MY job!
GreenDamsel: Actually I get the feeling that your job is to be a blob replacement. I see similar patterns of behaviour anyway.
What? The serial facehugger? Me? Who must constantly dodge the counterlurking hugs of Yezemin?
I'm just here to tell bad jokes, man.
Edit: Wait, now I'm suddenly wondering if that was a warning. Well, I could always duck out the thread. Not the first one I've been "banned" from.
Post edited February 14, 2016 by zeogold
GreenDamsel: Actually I get the feeling that your job is to be a blob replacement. I see similar patterns of behaviour anyway.
zeogold: What? The serial facehugger? Me? Who must constantly dodge the counterlurking hugs of Yezemin?
I'm just here to tell bad jokes, man.
Edit: Wait, now I'm suddenly wondering if that was a warning. Well, I could always duck out the thread. Not the first one I've been "banned" from.
No worries. You're just as talkative.
Good afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hope you're all doing at least fairly well today.
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon/evening, everyone.
Hope you're all doing at least fairly well today.
*welcome wave*
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave*
-good evening waves in return-
Happy soon-to-be-over Valentine's Day (Glad this day only happens once a year) :P

zeogold: Edit: Wait, now I'm suddenly wondering if that was a warning. Well, I could always duck out the thread. Not the first one I've been "banned" from.
Now kinda wondering how many threads you've actually been banned from...
I look like mine, too. I don't have an actual helmet, but an olive drab knit hat is close enough :-)
And I'm not a Ranger, but I have Ranger blood in me at least ;-p
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave*
CarrionCrow: -good evening waves in return-
You doing ok?
And what game are you torturing yourself with at the moment? :D
moonshineshadow: You doing ok?
And what game are you torturing yourself with at the moment? :D
Can't complain here, how's your weekend been going?

Overture right now. 31 hours in and counting, by Steam's measurement.