It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And here I was hoping GOG would shower us with their love for Valentine's day, like a bukakke actress. I really wanted to experience the giddy feeling of having their hot steamy freebies/offers strike my eyeballs.

I just took a quick look at the Consortium kickstarter page. 5 days left and they and they only got a third of their funding goal. Poor sods, doesn't seem like they'll make it.
Post edited February 14, 2016 by j0ekerr
Hello Fredville! Hope everyone is doing peachy dandy today.
*hugs, waves and those little candy heart thingies*
EndreWhiteMane: Hello Fredville! Hope everyone is doing peachy dandy today.
Today I am reminded that universe is a vast uncaring void of inky blackness in which earth is but an insignificant mote of cosmic dust and that everything is destined to die.

Starting with those saccharine-ladden-diabetes-inducing-happy-faced couples.

KA-CHUNK!

(Also, why does saccharine have two c and an h? It makes no sense!)
EndreWhiteMane: Hello Fredville! Hope everyone is doing peachy dandy today.
j0ekerr: Today I am reminded that universe is a vast uncaring void of inky blackness in which earth is but an insignificant mote of cosmic dust and that everything is destined to die.

Starting with those saccharine-ladden-diabetes-inducing-happy-faced couples.

KA-CHUNK!

(Also, why does saccharine have two c and an h? It makes no sense!)
Does saccharine really cause diabetes?
And a Happy Valentines Day to you too! :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Does saccharine really cause diabetes?
Nope. That is just one of the ridiculous rumours. And has even less substance then the studies about saccharine causing cancer.
EndreWhiteMane: Does saccharine really cause diabetes?
moonshineshadow: Nope. That is just one of the ridiculous rumours. And has even less substance then the studies about saccharine causing cancer.
But that one's true, if you give lab rats 1,000,000 the normal portion some of them might get cancer. :-)
(I was just trying to distract Heisenbunny from his cynical outlook anyway.) :-)
moonshineshadow: Nope. That is just one of the ridiculous rumours. And has even less substance then the studies about saccharine causing cancer.
EndreWhiteMane: But that one's true, if you give lab rats 1,000,000 the normal portion some of them might get cancer. :-)
(I was just trying to distract Heisenbunny from his cynical outlook anyway.) :-)
Yeah :D
*laughing hug*
EndreWhiteMane: But that one's true, if you give lab rats 1,000,000 the normal portion some of them might get cancer. :-)
And If I give lab rats 1.000.000x the normal dose of anything they might develop cancer.
In most cases they are dead anyway.
GreenDamsel: And If I give lab rats 1.000.000x the normal dose of anything they might develop cancer.
In most cases they are dead anyway.
That was a joke, of course they would. :-)
I picked a shovel and went digging through old posts to read what others had said about Edna & Harvey. Like a goth throught a graveyard on a saturday night.

A game about insane locked up psychos attempting to escape and full of black-as-Crow's-coffee humour...

My kinda thing!

GreenDamsel:
Your avatar has given me a sudden craving for pizza.
Post edited February 14, 2016 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: I picked a shovel and went digging through old posts to read what others had said about Edna & Harvey. Like a goth throught a graveyard on a saturday night.

A game about insane locked up psychos attempting to escape and full of black-as-Crow's-coffee humour...

My kinda thing!

GreenDamsel:
j0ekerr: Your avatar has given me a sudden craving for pizza.
Good choice. As long as there is no Pineapple on it.
happy valentine's day
Good evening, Thread :D
I'm gonna read you, now I'm finally back home...
I hope you're doing great, and that everything is fine here.
**Big hugs and belgian beer all around**
Empress_Owl: Good evening, Thread :D
I'm gonna read you, now I'm finally back home...
I hope you're doing great, and that everything is fine here.
**Big hugs and belgian beer all around**
*big return hug without beer* ;-)
I hope you had a great time!
moonshineshadow: *big return hug without beer* ;-)
I hope you had a great time!
Haha :D
But,, what the heck do you drink, Moon... You don't want my coffee... you refuse my beer... ! :-)
Yeah, it was cool !! I met Fearful !!! :D
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
She's so cool. And I met her sister too (but because of my bad English, I didn't understand her name) :"|
We saw the Bowie exposition together (but couldn't talk much because we had headphones all along, and Fearful's team was quicker than us to see the expo stuff) :-D
I think I made both of them feel ill at ease when I automatically kiss them on the cheeks as a greeting, though :-D haha [/French are rude weirdos]